BY SMASHBOX

Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smashbox is a great brand for somethings, like foundation primer, but it's definitely my last resort for eyeshadow, even this trio. The eyeshadow is pricey for what's offered, and that is, light pigment that doesn't apply well and/or evenly. While this trio has everything you need in terms of lid, crease, and hi-light, it lacks in noticeability because the pigment is so fair in hue. When applied, you need layers to really begin to notice the eyeshadow, unlike other brands. I've noticed that while wearing Smashbox eyeshadow, it begins to fade, like I've rubbed it off with my hands. I wish I could say I got a bad batch or something, but this is the case with a pallet I purchased as well :(
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the medium and dark shades but the lightest (which is white) didn't have much pigmentation on me. I tried to highlight my brow and inner eyelid and I just couldn't get it to work. I still think it's worth it for the other 2 shades. Great crease shade and amazing transitions shade. They blend well, build well, and last long.
Julia L.
Julia L.
I love these shadows! The purple really compliments my blue eyes nicely. This trio has a decent amount of pigment in all the shadows and looks nice on the eyes. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking to splurge and likes that color scheme.
Cayleigh C.
Cayleigh C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smashbox eye shadows are some of my all time favorites. I love how smooth and creamy they are! The colors are all really pigmented, and they blend really well. The main reason I gave them a 4 rating was Because the price is way too expensive.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Bossier city, LA
This is my go to shadow. Perfect colors for fair skin and it goes on well, no primer required. You definitely get what you are paying for with Smash box.
kirenia z.
kirenia z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You get the full smokey eye look with this little pallet it's super cute and affordable , the colors are long lasting and just pigmented really well
Linda M.
Linda M.
Waterbury, CT
Love this eyeshadow. It is so easy to apply and stays in until I wash off. The color choices are really beautiful!!! The palette last a long time!
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that this comes in a trio because you can use all three colors for a great look. Its compact so its easy to bring with you and its pretty inexpensive for this brand. I picked mine up from Ulta but I'm sure that you can find it at any makeup store.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Smashbox's products. These eyeshadow trios are great and save time picking out 3 separate looks. the colors are complementary, and very pigmented. The look great on, and are easy to apply. They can be pricey, but worth it in my opinion.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first experience with high end brands was with smashbox. I love this eyeshadow trio. The quality is definitely there and the price I would say worth it if you find a trio you really like