Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by Elizabeth B.

Ashley G.
Livingston, TN
I absolutely love anything smashbox brand! ❤️❤️ You always get samples when you order from sephora! Nicely packaged! I use every time I do my makeup which is every other day! My eyes are blue and I love the smoky effect it makes my eyes! It stays on all night too!
Alyssa V.
Livingston, LA
Smashbox shadow trios are great for on the go beauty. I do typically use more than 3 shadows in my daily eye looks but these are great for travel when you don't have a lot of room to pack makeup or to prevent your larger eyeshadow palettes from breaking.
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Love that this comes in a trio because you can use all three colors for a great look. Its compact so its easy to bring with you and its pretty inexpensive for this brand. I picked mine up from Ulta but I'm sure that you can find it at any makeup store.
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Maryam A.
My first experience with high end brands was with smashbox. I love this eyeshadow trio. The quality is definitely there and the price I would say worth it if you find a trio you really like
Rebecca M.
Columbus, OH
These colors are beautiful and vivid with great coverage and very blendable too. I have every brand of high-end makeup imaginable...in fact, you could consider me a "collector of cosmetics". I find that I use this little trio most frequently. LOVE it, and I'm even going on my second set!
Anna P.
I love using this product especially during the fall/winter. The size makes it perfect to carry when you're always on the go. The pigment is great and last all day.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I love these trio palettes because it is perfect for your purse and for a quick look. I've actually got a different color combinations in my collection. It has beautiful copper, brown and cream colors inside. Great pigmentation and low residual. Buy it at Sephora!
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Smashbox has become one of my favorite brands lately ! These trios are perfect for a quick makeup application and the colors blend well together. It's a great value and great quality product for the price. I have several smashbox shadow trios and I love them !
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Not a fan of these. I like the idea, but each individual shadow is so small, and they all blend together so easily it's hard to get just the 1 color you want. The eyeshadows themselves are okay, nothing great but not bad.
Emily L.
Are these three eyeshadows very pigmented? Are these eyeshadows matte, shimmery or glittery?????
Jimena L.
Is it worth the money 💰???
Daniela F.
How is the pigment & is it long wear?
Nino N.
Are the shadows pigmented?
Regina L.
I have brown hair and brown eyes and olive skin tone. Would this trio be a good option for me? I don't have any smash-box shadows so i don't know how they are