Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio
  • "The eyeshadow in this trio is so creamy and smooth and it just glides on your eyelids like butter!!" in 6 reviews
  • "This is a great palette and it is small enough that you can bring on the go with you. The colors work well with each other and can be used alone as well. They are long lasting. I would recommend this product." in 6 reviews
K C.
Smashbox is my first high quality brand make up and are incomparable from the ones you can easily get at convenience stores. I find their eyeshadows are very pigmented and are easily applicable to your eye lids. They do not feel too heavy at all and blends very well with each other. Their packaging for the trio is just perfect for a compact make up kit on the go.  Not at all expensive for its quality.
Zainab E.
It’s very pigmented which is great and the color selection is wonderful with a variety of different colors in different trios. It is easy to apply. I like the packaging as well the black compact is great for traveling.
Ashley G.
Livingston, TN
I absolutely love anything smashbox brand! ❤️❤️ You always get samples when you order from sephora! Nicely packaged! I use every time I do my makeup which is every other day! My eyes are blue and I love the smoky effect it makes my eyes! It stays on all night too!
Alyssa V.
Livingston, LA
Smashbox shadow trios are great for on the go beauty. I do typically use more than 3 shadows in my daily eye looks but these are great for travel when you don't have a lot of room to pack makeup or to prevent your larger eyeshadow palettes from breaking.
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Love that this comes in a trio because you can use all three colors for a great look. Its compact so its easy to bring with you and its pretty inexpensive for this brand. I picked mine up from Ulta but I'm sure that you can find it at any makeup store.
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Maryam A.
My first experience with high end brands was with smashbox. I love this eyeshadow trio. The quality is definitely there and the price I would say worth it if you find a trio you really like
Rebecca M.
Columbus, OH
These colors are beautiful and vivid with great coverage and very blendable too. I have every brand of high-end makeup imaginable...in fact, you could consider me a "collector of cosmetics". I find that I use this little trio most frequently. LOVE it, and I'm even going on my second set!
Anna P.
I love using this product especially during the fall/winter. The size makes it perfect to carry when you're always on the go. The pigment is great and last all day.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I love these trio palettes because it is perfect for your purse and for a quick look. I've actually got a different color combinations in my collection. It has beautiful copper, brown and cream colors inside. Great pigmentation and low residual. Buy it at Sephora!
Emily L.
Are these three eyeshadows very pigmented? Are these eyeshadows matte, shimmery or glittery?????
Jimena L.
Is it worth the money 💰???
Daniela F.
How is the pigment & is it long wear?
Nino N.
Are the shadows pigmented?
Regina L.
I have brown hair and brown eyes and olive skin tone. Would this trio be a good option for me? I don't have any smash-box shadows so i don't know how they are