Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio
  • "The eyeshadow in this trio is so creamy and smooth and it just glides on your eyelids like butter!!" in 6 reviews
  • "This is a great palette and it is small enough that you can bring on the go with you. The colors work well with each other and can be used alone as well. They are long lasting. I would recommend this product." in 6 reviews
❣️Jess❣️ P.
Bradley
I originally got this thinking I was gonna only use it a few times but I was way wrong. The color choices go perfectly together and they work so well with other colors. The light pink is a perfect base for any over the top colorful look and the darker pink is just a gorgeous color for a cut creased. Would recommend.
Jamie G.
Forest Hills, NY
Great pigmentation and very little fallout. When paired with the smashbox eye primer lasts all day without smudging.  Loved having a complete eye look in one package, but wish the base/transition color was larger than the darker colors.
Hayley B.
Clifton, NJ
If you’re someone who likes makeup but isn’t the best at applying eye shadow, the trios are perfect for you! I️ apply the light shade on my lid, the medium in my crease, and the darkest on the outside V. It’s so simple! The Smashbox trios makes eyeshadow easy for anyone!
K C.
Smashbox is my first high quality brand make up and are incomparable from the ones you can easily get at convenience stores. I find their eyeshadows are very pigmented and are easily applicable to your eye lids. They do not feel too heavy at all and blends very well with each other. Their packaging for the trio is just perfect for a compact make up kit on the go.  Not at all expensive for its quality.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I love these trio palettes because it is perfect for your purse and for a quick look. I've actually got a different color combinations in my collection. It has beautiful copper, brown and cream colors inside. Great pigmentation and low residual. Buy it at Sephora!
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Smashbox has become one of my favorite brands lately ! These trios are perfect for a quick makeup application and the colors blend well together. It's a great value and great quality product for the price. I have several smashbox shadow trios and I love them !
Sabrina K.
Dallas
This is a perfect trio for traveling- you get a matte a shimmer and a brighter color for your inner corners. However... while the colors are long lasting they do not always blend so easily even with a blending brush. Still I am a repeat user and have many different colors but for the price it’s just not my favorite trio!
Sami S.
Las Vegas , NV
Not a fan of these. I like the idea, but each individual shadow is so small, and they all blend together so easily it's hard to get just the 1 color you want. The eyeshadows themselves are okay, nothing great but not bad.
Ashley G.
Livingston, TN
I absolutely love anything smashbox brand! ❤️❤️ You always get samples when you order from sephora! Nicely packaged! I use every time I do my makeup which is every other day! My eyes are blue and I love the smoky effect it makes my eyes! It stays on all night too!
Sofia S.
Anaheim
It comes in nice set of colors and I really liked it.
It does fall out a bit thou but I didn’t used eye shadow primer with it so that might be the reason.
I got this in a set a while ago and while its ok I wouldn’t buy it.
I think there are much better options out there.
Daniela F.
How is the pigment & is it long wear?
Jimena L.
Is it worth the money 💰???
Emily L.
Are these three eyeshadows very pigmented? Are these eyeshadows matte, shimmery or glittery?????
Katie C.
When do I get a box box and how do we net one
AbaGayle B.
Midway Park, NC
These are so little, is the product really worth the price?

Amazon