Smashbox Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Hip Influenster đź’‹.Smashbox Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Brylee G.

BY SMASHBOX

Eye Shadow Palette in (Glambox Pro)- palette contains 6 coordinated colors in mega-watt shades for your eyes.

• I need a new pallet but I want something that I can do na...2 Answers
  • How do you like this product ? Also don't forget to searc...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price considering there's only ...1 Answers
Smashbox Eye Shadow Palette
  • "Bought it for dance competitions because I was tired of reapplying my cheap F21 makeup every hour or so. It's been awesome so far! Just a light tap of the brush brings out more than enough product because this stuff is highly pigmented and transfers very well onto the lids. I am by no means a makeup expert (I am more likely to fall into the category of total makeup n00b) but this stuff is really easy to work with and will save you minutes of frustrated dabbing. My only wish was the light colors (alabaster and seafoam) were more obvious, but I suspect my skin color is the main reason they don't show up so well." in 14 reviews
Hallie H.
One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes! The powder goes on smooth and blends well. It lasts fairly long, however after wearing it for a while it tends to set into your skin and show all the fine lines and wrinkles on your eyelid, but most other eyeshadows do this to me too.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
1,800 reviews
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
About 10-11 years ago I purchased my 1st real high end shadow palette & it was by Smashbox. It was very similar to this one, except it came in this cardboard packaging because it was apart of a kit that including a mini lip pencil, a circular duo lip color, another circular duo gel liner pot & 5 shadows. it was & probably still is the longest lasting shadow I've EVER worn EVER. The colors are the exact ones in the palete shown above. They are so versatile. They could compliment any skin tone. They were shimmery & bold and as pigmented as they were, they still could be buildable. They also blended so seamlessly. I always have flawless eyes when I use Smashbox shadows. I have since purchased a bunch of palettes from them.
Megan M.
I  love this palette, in fact is one of the first things that I've purchased from Smashbox!
At first I was debating whether to get it or not because this was first high end palette and didn't know if this was best one because they have sooo many other palettes.
But I made the right choice, the quality is the best and the eye shadows are very pigmented, I love it because I like ALL of the colors and I can created anything from day time to something more dramatic. Oh and the packaging is always to die for, love it, recommend this to everyone!!
Mary E.
Smashbox eye shadow pallet is a great shadow pallet.! the colors have great pigment quality, and they blend very well.. great colors to create wonderful looks..! I need to RE purchase some shadows again.. and this might be my next choice, again..! I'd definitely recommend :)
Kitana M.
This pallets wasn't mind blowing but it comes in handy because it actually fits in my purse. its best for natural and neutral eyes and the pigmentation is pretty good but honestly I've never really reached for the bluish color
Brylee G.
Mansfield, TX
Its creates naurtal makeup looks and night time looks the eyeshadow lasts all day and all night you can make all these makeup looks with just one palette its really good quality i love this palette i really recommend it
Jessica D.
Mandeville , LA
Smashbox never has a color palette that I don't like!! All of their colors can work on mostly every color eye. From natural eyes to dramatic eyes, Smashbox has a color fit for you with their many choices!! Love them and highly recommend them!!
Victoria O.
Warren, MI
This eyeshadow palette is INCREDIBLY pigmented. I love the pigmentation and the shadows are really easy to blend. Smashbox is quite pricey sometimes but it is worth it. These shadows are some of my go-to shadows for my everyday use. Smashbox is an amazing brand and their items are to die for. Highly recommend this product.
wendy a.
This was one of the first products I can buy Smashbox and I really like I got hooked onto Smashbox after that I really like this palette because it's more of them and not that shiny it looks good and last all day it's perfect
Jasmine H.
Aurora, IL
How do you get the smokey eye look? I have been trying to get it for a couple of months now and I just can not get it. Can anyone help?
Anna H.
Madisonville, TN
I need a new pallet but I want something that I can do natural looks and a few bold looks, would this work for that?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
What's your favorite color out of this palette?
Ashley Y.
How do you like this product ? Also don't forget to search on Facebook for the group page for the app on Facebook :) link below! Room is building up. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1684626918439079/ The group is influenster if you wanna just search it :) Please be sure to come join the group! We are trying to help each other progress on this site to win more things.
Maria A.
What's so amazing about this product? How much did you pay for it? Was it worth the money? Does it work well with Oily eye lids?