BY SMASHBOX

Designed to glide on easily with superb blendability, each duo contains two complimentary shades for fast and flawless eye looks. This duo is a shimmering ivory and a shimmering pewter shot through with gold. For a quick two-step application, use...

• Do these shades go well with green eyes?1 Answers
Smashbox Eye Shadow Duo
  • "I use the brown and cream duo. I absolutely love smashboxes shadow formula. Its super blendable and still at the same time stays in place when finished. I reach for this duo quite often for the simple fact that its neutral and two in one.i love it and I definitely recommend it!" in 4 reviews
Devan S.
I haven’t tried this a lot but it was alright maybe it was the color I got and it was affordable so you can get it! I barely use this product but still get it! I bought it from online and still liked it and I do recommend this for others but make sure you get the color you need and want.
Sarah R.
I received this as a gift for Christmas and I just got around to trying it out. I got the warm bronze shades. Considering that I’m more of a matte makeup gal I thought this looked nice and was not too shimmery which is why I gave it 5 stars personally. However if youre a shimmer person I wouldn’t suggest this
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
I like the consistency of this shadow, the yellow/light color is very flattering on by blue eyes when used under the lower lashes but the green on my skin makes me seem a bit sickly. I could see it looking better on someone with a different eye and skin tone
Kyra B.
I really love Smashbox Eye Shadow Duos...this was about the third one I bought and I was amazed at how nicely this color shows. As usual they apply smoothly and blend well. I always look to Smashbox for different eye shadow looks.
C A.
Texas City
I love this eyeshadow because I can put it on and it would last all the day. I can do like a type of smokey eye but with blue and white it is just amazing because I had it for and while and do it hasn't even finished. I will definitely buy it again and again.
Abby B.
onalaska
Great product! Wish it was a little easier to blend, but the colors are fantastic and are very wearable. Great for both day and night! The packaging is nice. It's small so very easy to travel with. I will definitely buy it again. Along with other colors!
Amanda A.
I love this eye shadow. The colors are pretty and last for awhile although the compact is kinda small. It’s easy to use and apply. I purchased my eyeshadow at Sephora. I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Megan Lynn O.
Alpine , UT
I love the colors. They are very pigmented. Smashbox definatly isn't the most affordable brand and for the price you pay I would rather invest in better eyeshadows but overall not bad!
Manaal M.
I don't like the colors personally. but still recommend it because it is so pigmented. It's not a everyday wear which is most of the makeup up I buy. But for specific looks it's great
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Do these shades go well with green eyes?