Smashbox Eye Shadow - Credit ( Matte ) - 1.7g/0.059oz uploaded by VE 1086392 Noriannys C.

BY SMASHBOX

• If you could compare this to another brand, what will it be?2 Answers
  • How is the lasting time/ power. True to color? I haven't used Smash...1 Answers
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Medley, FL
This eyeshadow I can only say it is perfect ! lights your eyes! you can dance and sweat to death will always be with you, besides being a good illuminator it is also super smooth with each application ! if recommended ? YES, course it is ! I love their range of colors and much highlight my eyes with them , I love to come leftovers individual , that gives you complete freedom to choose what you like, in the end is your gaze is at stake not ?
Lacy I.
Lacy I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really pretty, soft pink but I am not a fan of matte colors. I thought I would love the mattes but it just looks dry to me, I love the shimmer and sparkle shadows. This is still pretty and is a great transition color but I probably won't purchase another matte shadow.
Kristinia A.
Kristinia A.
Summerville , SC
This shadow color goes on thin. I feel like I have to layer it to get the color or effect that I am looking for. I do like the color though. It looks great blended into my smokey eye.
Kaylee V.
Kaylee V.
Mount Clemens, MI
Lasts all day even in the summer. A little expensive but worth it. Easy to apply. I would recommend this product to others
Abby D.
Abby D.
Narrows, VA
AMAZING!! Loved the way it lasted all day and the color was fantastic. the texture was very smooth.
Riley J.
Riley J.
Mustang, OK
I Love thus stuff ! It looks good on everyone I have seen where it . I would so bye this again
Heather E.
Heather E.
Greensburg, PA
Really love this eyeshadow. It's great for a wonderful base color as well or a classic look
Jenifer G.
Jenifer G.
Ceres, Ca
Absolutely love smash box eyeshadow they are so beautiful and soft powder. a little will go along way. delicate colors for a nice day in spring. I love the container too. smooth and compact. I have had mine a while never chips or hardens great stuff
Heather R.
Heather R.
Venice, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smashbox is a great brand! The Credit-Matte Eye Shadow has great pigment and feels great going on. There is no loss of color during the day and it doesn't look creasy at all!
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
Lawrenceburg, IN
I looovve this! this is one of my favorite colors to use as a base. it matches and goes with almost everything, it's an awesome soft color
Shanna K.
Shanna K.
If you could compare this to another brand, what will it be?
TRACY O.
TRACY O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the lasting time/ power. True to color? I haven't used Smashbox shadow in a long time, the last one I got creased really bad. Have they made a better formula?