Smashbox Eye Shadow - Credit ( Matte ) - 1.7g/0.059oz uploaded by VE 1086392 Noriannys C.

BY SMASHBOX

• If you could compare this to another brand, what will it be?2 Answers
  • How is the lasting time/ power. True to color? I haven't used Sma...1 Answers
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great color to set your eye primer. It gives the eye a soft hint of pink and makes any color blend out beautifully. It's great for an all over, one shadow kind day. If used it as a transition color and just looks good. It's not good for an in your face lid color but it does have a lot of good uses.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
This eyeshadow I can only say it is perfect ! lights your eyes! you can dance and sweat to death will always be with you, besides being a good illuminator it is also super smooth with each application ! if recommended ? YES, course it is ! I love their range of colors and much highlight my eyes with them , I love to come leftovers individual , that gives you complete freedom to choose what you like, in the end is your gaze is at stake not ?
Lacy I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really pretty, soft pink but I am not a fan of matte colors. I thought I would love the mattes but it just looks dry to me, I love the shimmer and sparkle shadows. This is still pretty and is a great transition color but I probably won't purchase another matte shadow.
Jenifer G.
Ceres, Ca
Absolutely love smash box eyeshadow they are so beautiful and soft powder. a little will go along way. delicate colors for a nice day in spring. I love the container too. smooth and compact. I have had mine a while never chips or hardens great stuff
Kristinia A.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shadow color goes on thin. I feel like I have to layer it to get the color or effect that I am looking for. I do like the color though. It looks great blended into my smokey eye.
Heather R.
Venice, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smashbox is a great brand! The Credit-Matte Eye Shadow has great pigment and feels great going on. There is no loss of color during the day and it doesn't look creasy at all!
Brandy W.
Oxford, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in the color ASAP. shimmer, nicely pigmented, goes on well. I like using it as a highlight in the corner of my eye and on the browbone.
Michelle R.
Vinemont, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was perfect for getting my eyes shaped.the colirs are long lasting..they hold up thru sweat and hand rubbing...a must have in the beauty world
Kendra N.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looovve this! this is one of my favorite colors to use as a base. it matches and goes with almost everything, it's an awesome soft color
Shanna K.
If you could compare this to another brand, what will it be?
TRACY O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the lasting time/ power. True to color? I haven't used Smashbox shadow in a long time, the last one I got creased really bad. Have they made a better formula?