Smashbox Eye Liner Eye Brush uploaded by angel✨ D.Smashbox Eye Liner Eye Brush uploaded by Courtney D.

BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Eye Liner Eye Brush see more...

Taylor Ann S.
Taylor Ann S.
Waynesboro, TN
This product was good! I love using them and found they worked effectively. I would definitely purchase again but just a typical eyeshadow brush.
kelly c.
kelly c.
Great brush. Makes applying easy. Would recommend the value is good and the quality is nice. If you are looking for a good brush this is it!
maggie e.
maggie e.
I love this brush i use it all the time to do my eyeliner. The form of it makes it very easy for me to do my liner the way i like it.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Roanoke, VA
Love this brush, super soft, works like a charm but a little pricey. Smash box does a great job providing high quality brushes
Billie G.
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
This can be used for different things! I use it to cut my crease and cut my brows. It's really versatile and a great brush 😊
Lia A.
Lia A.
Flint, MI
Smashbox has awesome makeup brushes to use for any makeup product ranging from eyeshadow to Blush and much more
Marisela O.
Marisela O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Really good brush. It makes my eyeliner look fleeky and nice. Its super easy to use and it doesn't smudge much.
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
This brush is too fluffy for eye line I means it good to smudge eyeliner to give a smiley effect but that about it
member-2d117
member-2d117
I use it all the time perfect size for traveling super easy to clean. So cute!!!! Use it every morning very precise angle.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Bronx, NY
Love this brush. It's really great I use it all the time.. I have no problems with it l.................