Smashbox Eye Liner Eye Brush uploaded by Courtney D.Smashbox Eye Liner Eye Brush uploaded by angel✨ D.

BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Eye Liner Eye Brush see more...

Courtney D.
Literally the best eyeliner brush!! Must recommend!!! I have brought at least 5 of them! Never have had any problems with this brush the Bristles are very very soft. Very happy with my purchase!
unknown p.
As makeup enthusiast to me it is important to find the right brush and the best brush to use for any look! I love the brushes the are so dense and easy to use!
Taylor Ann S.
Waynesboro, TN
This product was good! I love using them and found they worked effectively. I would definitely purchase again but just a typical eyeshadow brush.
kelly c.
Great brush. Makes applying easy. Would recommend the value is good and the quality is nice. If you are looking for a good brush this is it!
maggie e.
I love this brush i use it all the time to do my eyeliner. The form of it makes it very easy for me to do my liner the way i like it.
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
Love this brush, super soft, works like a charm but a little pricey. Smash box does a great job providing high quality brushes
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
This can be used for different things! I use it to cut my crease and cut my brows. It's really versatile and a great brush 😊
member-2d117
I use it all the time perfect size for traveling super easy to clean. So cute!!!! Use it every morning very precise angle.
Genesis M.
This brush is too fluffy for eye line I means it good to smudge eyeliner to give a smiley effect but that about it
Christina D.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this brush for all my eye lining needs! It worked better than I thought it would I was very happy with it!