Smashbox Eye Liner Brush uploaded by angel✨ D.Smashbox Eye Liner Brush uploaded by Courtney D.

BY SMASHBOX #93 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Smashbox Eye Liner Eye Brush

Smashbox Eye Liner Brush
  • "Literally the best eyeliner brush!! Must recommend!!! I have brought at least 5 of them! Never have had any problems with this brush the Bristles are very very soft. Very happy with my purchase!" in 7 reviews
  • "Literally the best eyeliner brush!! Must recommend!!! I have brought at least 5 of them! Never have had any problems with this brush the Bristles are very very soft. Very happy with my purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "The smashbox liner brush is perfect! It's perfect for liner, eye shadow, and eyebrows! It's a multi- purpose brush ( to me anyway). It's lasted a long time! It's cleans nicely too! And it's not very expensive." in 5 reviews
Nilofar b.
I really like smashbox's brushes. I think they're pretty smooth and easy to use. The only downside to smashbox is that the price is a little too high and the quality is similar to other brands. I will say that I'm interested in trying out more smashbox products in the future though.
Julia K.
South Orange
this product is the best for a smokey eye! it lets you put it on perfectly and then blending perfectly with your eye shadow and all. it meets all my expectations and i would totally buy again it is great for its price and all TOTALLY RECOMMEND
Haley C.
Wynne, AR
This brush is honestly to die for! I have so much control when using this make up brush and it even gets into the crease of the eye very well. Very affordable and should be a staple in everyone's make up bag!
Tara C.
Boise, ID
It Makes putting on eyeliner easy. I love the quality of this brush and the bristles are so soft! I would recommend this to anyone. Such a great brand and my daughter and I love using their brushes!
Kelsey M.
I tried to use an eye liner product that I had to apply with a brush but found out that it is not for me. The brush itself is great and the bristles don't separate and make a mess on your eyes. I just find it easier for myself to use a product that does not require a brush.
Anayeli N.
brookshire
This eye brush is okay , I like it , It's really affordable I'd say . It works good , I bought it online in this one website of makeup , it's really easy to use , I wouldn't buy it again because I already got too many brushes
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
This is hands down one of the best brushes I have used. I use it daily because it's the only brush that creates the flawless finish I like. I got it on Amazon and the reviews are excellent so I gave it a try and they were right!
Vanessa G.
This brush was the best item I would of purchase and adorable as well. I didn't have any issue with it on learning how to do my eyeshadow for the first time & it worked with me. I would definitely recommend to new buyers!
Britney C.