BY SMASHBOX

• How long do these eyeshadows last? Also are they pigmented?2 Answers
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Huffman, TX
I have two of these little eyeshadows and they are great! The colors are coordinates nicely, the formula is good and they blend nicely! The shadows are kind of small but they are great for travel and there's still a lot of product. I recommend these because they're easy to use for quick, simple looks!
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Oceanside, CA
Best highlighting eyeshadow I've ever owned. I ordered it online. I don't just use it on my eyes, I use it on some key points of my face. No room for improvement. Extremely nice packaging. I highly recommend to all family and friends. Definitely buying again!!
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
Review for: Eye Illusion 3D Quatuor Transforming Eyeshadow 0.09 oz
These are so pigmented and cream amazing eyeshadows!! So good and I have a different color than this one but I really love all the trips they are sooo good and creamy as well as buttery I do recomend this
Katlyn J.
Katlyn J.
Baltimore , MD
Smash box is my favorite brand. Everything looks great. I've never tried a product that let me down.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
This is super cute and it is sucg amazinnnnnng quality i definitely reccoment
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smash box is a product my daughter likes to buy and she enjoys it very much
Robin W.
Robin W.
Mogadore, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was surprised and disappointed to find out that this eyeshadow is extremely difficult to correct if you slip up during application and apply too much or bump your brush on a unwanted area... Overall, I love the colors, but in order for this product to work for you, you must have plenty of time to apply it.
Molly D.
Molly D.
Ellerslie, GA
I love the trios of smashbox eyeshadow. I can do my whole eye with one pallet. It's easy and convenient. They always out the best colors that compliment each other together.
Holly I.
Holly I.
Chehalis , Wa
I like this product a lot. The color is great and can work like a highlight and beautiful base color. It helps transition and make my make up looks amazing.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Kailua, HI
I love that it doesn't take much eyeshadow to get the look you want. You can go day to night easy with just 3 colors. I would consider this high quality.
Hiba A.
Hiba A.
Cookeville, TN
How long do these eyeshadows last? Also are they pigmented?