BY SMASHBOX

• How long do these eyeshadows last? Also are they pigmented?2 Answers
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
LOVE SMASHBOX. these are so handy and very pretty. I can just throw one in my makeup bag for my purse and it doesn't take up much room. The eyeshadows are very pretty.
Robin W.
Mogadore , OH
I was surprised and disappointed to find out that this eyeshadow is extremely difficult to correct if you slip up during application and apply too much or bump your brush on a unwanted area... Overall, I love the colors, but in order for this product to work for you, you must have plenty of time to apply it.
Rachel H.
Huffman, TX
I have two of these little eyeshadows and they are great! The colors are coordinates nicely, the formula is good and they blend nicely! The shadows are kind of small but they are great for travel and there's still a lot of product. I recommend these because they're easy to use for quick, simple looks!
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
These are so pigmented and cream amazing eyeshadows!! So good and I have a different color than this one but I really love all the trips they are sooo good and creamy as well as buttery I do recomend this
mayra r.
Tampa, FL
So I rarely use this as eyeshadow! I mostly use it as a brow highlight, it's a great formula. Looks great. Easy to apply and blend. Nice glow, not too dramatic. Good for everyday wear. Price is good. I recommend, I would buy again whenever I run out.
Sydney P.
Marysville, OH
I love this illuminator! It is absolutely amazing. I have blue eyes and this is perfect to bring out the color. This was a little pricey but it is long lasting and worth it. I recommend it to all my make up lovers!
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
Excellent product. Smashbox keeps me coming back for more. The one thing I could say- is their packaging is a bit drab. My eyes are hazel colored. And this was perfect & easy to apply. I'd definitely buy again.
Jodi S.
Oak Harbor, WA
Amazing product! If you are looking to transform the appearance of your eyes, this product is for you. I have very sensitive eyes and this product did not irritate my eyes at all!
Paige W.
Tempe, AZ
I love this eye shadow! its not too heavy, but enough to stay on throughout the day without feeling like you have a ton of eye shadow on. the colors are perfect for work or class, but can easily be changed to go out later that night. i definitely recommend this product!
Sarah G.
I got these in a Set and I didn't like them at first, but then I sprayed setting spray on my brush and the pigment was perfect! Is my go to highlight and inner eyeshadow.
Hiba A.
Cookeville, TN
How long do these eyeshadows last? Also are they pigmented?