BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Envelope Style Silver Makeup Cosmetic Bag see more...

Heaven D.
Biloxi, MS
I love this envelope style makeup bag it! It is so beautiful yet simple! There are no room for improvement because it's so perfect! It's affordable and fashionable! This makes a great makeup bag
Kim C.
Topeka, KS
I am a bag junkie. I fall in love with bags and use them for everything. You can use this bag for make up or even a clutch. Awesome design. Love the envelope style. I bought it from Smashbox. Love all of their great quality stuff. I give this everything bag 5 stars!
Paige W.
Stillwater
Perfect size for traveling, I love to throw a few glosses in it or anything I'm going to need on the go. Super cute and affordable. Highly reccomend buying this if you have the chance. Worth the money by far. Super easy to carry around and to throw in your purse.
ʎoʇs ʎ.
Fairfield, CA
Got this for my wife and unfortunately it ripped and she loved this bag. Loved the feeling and how much it held inside. It was a great bag but unfortunately no refund and no replacement after it ripped from the company. Even after we explained what happened.
Liliana D.
Fort Bragg, CA
Beautiful Makeup bag! Its so chic! I love how its not transparent, so i could throw hygenic products in here as well. Smashbox is an amazing brand, and they deliver on quality, so no surprize that even a makeup bag from the brand is perfection!
Brianna B.
Salute Lee love this purse I love it for a night out or going to a party can you carry on my essentially and makeup some money little bit of my make up and I absolutely love the size of it it is very good size not too big not too small
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I love this Smashbox Envelope Style Silver Makeup Cosmetic Bag. It is super cute for starters. It fits a good amount of products. The bag also fits nicely inside your purse or book bag. It was very affordable and well worth the price. I would highly recommend it
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
Great bag to hold makeup,brushes, and more! It's a great size easy to keep clean or take with you! Very affordable and adorable ! I take this everywhere I go so it's always on me! I would buy this for a friend I highly recommend
Ashley V.
Knoxville , TN
This bag is super cute and able to carry all your products anywhere you go. It has a gorgeous finish and makes keeping track of all your compacts a breeze. It's also ideal for traveling. I would recommend it to anyone.
Purva P.
Parsippany, NJ
This bag is great for traveling or on the go to keep a few make up items with you near by! It's perfect and chic to carry around and looks like a cute bag, It met my expectations and would recommend it to others