BY SMASHBOX #65 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

Heaven D.
Vancleave, MS
I love this envelope style makeup bag it! It is so beautiful yet simple! There are no room for improvement because it's so perfect! It's affordable and fashionable! This makes a great makeup bag
ʎoʇs ʎ.
Fairfield, CA
Got this for my wife and unfortunately it ripped and she loved this bag. Loved the feeling and how much it held inside. It was a great bag but unfortunately no refund and no replacement after it ripped from the company. Even after we explained what happened.
Brianna B.
Salute Lee love this purse I love it for a night out or going to a party can you carry on my essentially and makeup some money little bit of my make up and I absolutely love the size of it it is very good size not too big not too small
naima a.
new britain, CT
Convenient, and portable. Great for traveling and on the go. Fits quite a lot of things and great for carrying in a purse, or book bag, I use this all the time and it never fails me. I would definitely recommend this to everyone and would buy it again.
Kim C.
I am a bag junkie. I fall in love with bags and use them for everything. You can use this bag for make up or even a clutch. Awesome design. Love the envelope style. I bought it from Smashbox. Love all of their great quality stuff. I give this everything bag 5 stars!
Liliana D.
Fort Bragg, CA
Beautiful Makeup bag! Its so chic! I love how its not transparent, so i could throw hygenic products in here as well. Smashbox is an amazing brand, and they deliver on quality, so no surprize that even a makeup bag from the brand is perfection!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I love this Smashbox Envelope Style Silver Makeup Cosmetic Bag. It is super cute for starters. It fits a good amount of products. The bag also fits nicely inside your purse or book bag. It was very affordable and well worth the price. I would highly recommend it
Sarah N.
Stuart, FL
I love the color of the bag, it's a silverish metallic. It's also the perfect size for an everyday makeup bag, the price wasn't too bad but you could definitely find cheaper ones. Overall, I recommend this product!
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
Great bag to hold makeup,brushes, and more! It's a great size easy to keep clean or take with you! Very affordable and adorable ! I take this everywhere I go so it's always on me! I would buy this for a friend I highly recommend
Ashley V.
Knoxville , TN
This bag is super cute and able to carry all your products anywhere you go. It has a gorgeous finish and makes keeping track of all your compacts a breeze. It's also ideal for traveling. I would recommend it to anyone.