BY SMASHBOX

Wraps your lips in luminous color & shine Loaded with moisturizing agents Keeps lips soft smooth & comfortable Long wearing & lips look naturally plumped for hours Gives different makeup results - sheer true or fullProduct Line: Smashbox - Lip Color -... see more...

• How long does this last on your lips? Lip glosses tend to...1 Answers
  • Does this product have any effect and in that case how mu...1 Answers
  • Is this sticky? 1 Answers
Smashbox Enhancing Lip Gloss
  • "I love smash box lip glosses, I received this in a value set from sephora a while ago and noticed it is long lasting and pigmented. It is not runny, too shinny, nor sticky like most glosses, I would definitely recommend! " in 29 reviews
  • "This type of Smashbox Lip Gloss is my absolute favorite. I love how the color is usually just there and leaves a shiny sheen. It doesn't dry out my lips. " in 28 reviews
Lucy S.
Montgomery Village
I love this gloss it’s very nice very pigment so easy to use I always seem to be reaching for it I would definitely will be repurchasing along with other colors so looking forward to trying diferent colors
Claribel P.
It’s awesome and look beautiful. I want more lip gloss. I like different of lip gloss color. I try different color gloss look good on me

yes first time that

my son’s dad buy that store smashbox! He gift me for birthday

hell Ella yes I want buy again
Marina R.
Oceanside, CA
Nice and lightweight on the lips for this type of product. Easy to use and I catch, the perfect amount of product is dispensed from the component every time. Solid shade range, with something out there for most people. Would repurchase!
Marissa T.
Mission, TX
Drench your lips in luminous color and shine with this ultra-moisturizing formula that keeps lips soft and smooth for hours.  I am quite fond of the doe-foot applicators as they easily glide along the contours of the lips without smudging. Also, it is transparent, so you would know how much you have used and how much is still left. Although the glitters do not look over the top, they are noticeable. It is a color which can be worn both during the day as well as night and shall look perfect with heavy eye make up when you do not want to accentuate the lips.
Sarah S.
Watkinsville, GA
Absolutely LOVE this gloss. Smashbox has been my go to for glosses for years and for good reason. They feel amazing on the lips, look amazing on the lips and rarely get sticky and gross. One of the few glosses that I purchase over and over again!
angel p.
Marcus Hook, PA
Even though this product did make my lips tingle as I was applying it I never seen any real results. It is super sticky! Do not wear your hair down on a day with even a very light wind because your hair will get stuck to your lips over and over! For the cost of the product you would think it actually does what it is supposed to do!
Rachel V.
Louisville, KY
I got this in the shade Roman Holiday. I have always been a fan of Smashbox products. I used the Bb cream for YEARS. I think the price is perfect! The gloss is very sheer and glossy and shiny. I think it’s gorgeous on! The only con is that I reapplied often.
Deanna S.
Hummelstown , PA
This is a beautiful color for lip gloss. It goes on smooth and doesn’t dry sticky, not long wear time. This is the first time I’ve used the product. Price-wise it’s pretty average and not overpriced. I purchased at Ulta Beauty. I would recommend to others.
Carrie T.
Clemson, SC
I don't use glosses often, but when I do, this is the one. It makes my lips look so full and plump and really accentuates the shape of my lips too. I love the color because it's so natural and subtle, and it does a great job at being a daytime gloss.
Brittany J.
This lip gloss is beautiful! I am obsessed with the color right now. It looks good with everything and probably every skin tone. I have olive skin and I think it looks so beautiful and can help dress you up or just pull your look together!
Mariah G.
Kelso, WA
would you recommend this gloss?
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
I don't like sticky lip glosses.is this gloss sticky?
Dana M.
I love shiny lip gloss? Is this really shiny? How is the pigmentation? Smell?
Paula A.
Lockport, NY
I love lip gloss, but I like a gloss that I don't have to reapply over and over..How is this one does it last for hours or do you have to continuously reapply? I Like a gloss that is light and doesn't feel heavy. Is this a light gloss?
Danielle D.
Listowel, ON
What it the texture like? Sticky or rather smooth ?