Ashley D.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this lip scrub during the winter time because my lips were getting dry and using either lip gloss or liquid lips during that time look simply horrible. But after buying this product and using it after a week my lips became soft and all the patches of dry skin were gone. I paired it off with also using a lip mask and it kept my lips beautiful all thru out the winter
Melanie L.
This leaves my lips so soft and ready to wear any type of lipstick! It is easy to use/apply and the packaging is just fine. I tend to get really dry lips so it is hard to wear lipstick without it looking clumpy on me, but this definitely made that possible! Will be using again.
Kaelin A.
This lip product is very nice and moisturizing. It keeps my lips nice and soft and preps them for any lipstick or lip products I'm going to apply on top of them. It is a little pricey but if you're willing to spend the money it's nice.
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
Love this product! Makes my lips feel so smooth.
I received this as a gift, but when it's gone I plan to purchase another. Easy to use, lasts a while & it's a very good value for the cost. Definitely would recommend this item.
Seerra p.
This lip exfoliating scrub helps break off the chapped, parts and re hydrate with ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew . It makes my lips feel so smooth and soft. This is the only combo u ever use for chapped lips.
Crystal B.
Memphis, TN
This lil scrub was heaven. Kept lip nice and moisturizer after ever use. Used it once a week and the smell was not to bad. A little pricy but it last a good min. Yea o would recommend to a friend
Lory A.
Elizabeth , NJ
Leaves my lips feeling so nice and soft. It smells nice too. I always use this at least once every 2 to 3 weeks, because my lips are not excessively dry. It is very easy to use.
Des N.
This is a must have. I use it 3 times a week. I know it's a little much but I can't imagine not using it. My lips feel like heaven when I use it . I can't help but rub them. And they feel so much more healthy .
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I love this product because I struggle so much with using lipstick and this creates such a smooth clean surface for the perfect lipstick application! I use it about twice a week as to not dry my skin out
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
I didn't think I would like this as much as I do, because I had tried other exfoliants that turned out to be quite harsh on my lips. But this was not harsh at all. It didn't leave a nasty taste on my lips either, which I really appreciated.
Tiffany H.
Is this worth the money? I don't own one and so I didn't know if lip exfoliants were worth spending money on rather than just using a wash cloth?