BY SMASHBOX

This limited-edition palette has contour, blush and highlight shades plus 15 eye shadow colors. Together, they create endless makeup looks for the holiday season and beyond (a $232 value)!

What’s in this set / palette:

1. Step-By-Step Contour Kit with matte contour, bronze & highlight shades
  2. double-sized matte blush tones
  3. 15 eye shadows in a range of neutral to bold shades
  4. Ana Strumpf-designed sticker sheets to personalize your present

Benefits:

Contour adds depth and dimension
Highlight shade brightens and enhances features
Blush shades add the perfect pop of color; no streaking or fading
Eye shadows are velvety, blendable and high-pigment; range of colors from wearable to bold
Cruelty-free

Mica , Nylon-12 , Ptfe , Zinc Stearate , Boron Nitride , Dimethicone , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Tocopheryl Acetate , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Lauroyl Lysine , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Glycerin , Cyclopentasiloxane , Caprylyl Glycol , Silica , Tin Oxide , Polysilicone-11 , Isopentyldiol , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)] Rds Product Name: Photo Op Eye Shadow Division: Sx (Smashbox)Ingredients: Mica , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Nylon-12 , Dimethicone , Ptfe , Zinc Stearate , Boron Nitride , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Tocopheryl Acetate , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Lauroyl Lysine , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Glycerin , Cyclopentasiloxane , Caprylyl Glycol , Silica , Tin Oxide , Polysilicone-11 , Isopentyldiol , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)] Rds Product Name: Blush Division: Sx (Smashbox)Ingredients: Mica , Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate , Zinc Stearate , Tocopherol , Lauroyl Lysine , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylyl Glycol , Isopentyldiol , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880) , Red 36 Lake (Ci 12085) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)] Rds Product Name: Photo Op Eye Shadow Division: Sx (Smashbox)Ingredients: Mica , Nylon-12 , Zinc Stearate , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Dimethicone , Polyethylene , Boron Nitride , Magnesium Silicate , Lauroyl Lysine , Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer , Isopentyldiol , Caprylyl Glycol , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)] Rds Product Name: Contour Palette Division: Sx (Smashbox)Ingredients: Talc , Zinc Stearate , Nylon-12 , Lauroyl Lysine , Dimethicone , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil , Silica , Isopentyldiol , Boron Nitride , Caprylyl Glycol , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)] Rds Product Name: Contour Palette Division: Sx (Smashbox)Ingredients: Talc , Polyethylene , Phenyl Trimethicone , Nylon-12 , Ptfe , Isopentyldiol , Caprylyl Glycol , Phenoxyethanol

My contains:

Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)

• Do you know where I can still buy this palette?1 Answers
  • Is is pigmented? Because im thinking about buying1 Answers
  • Alguien la a adquirido y es buena ???¿¿?1 Answers
Smashbox Drawn In Decked Out - Shadow + Contour + Blush Palette
  • "This palette is incredible! When it comes to holiday collections, I feel as though a lot of brands go with a different manufacturer because their quality is not on par with their normal products. This is not the case with Smashbox! They knocked this collection out of the park!! This palette is absolutely beautiful and incredibly pigmented, smooth, and easy to blend. The only dud color is the dark purple, but there's so much other greatness in this palette that you won't notice it. Besides the quality, I think the packaging is so cute! Not only that, but it's an incredible value for what you're getting...shadows, blush, and contour all in the SAME PALETTE?! Talk about a steal. Great job Smashbox!! Love this palette so much." in 36 reviews
  • "This palette is my current go to its beautiful and pigmented has a lot of neutral shades for daily makeup and mattes and shimmers it’s very lovely" in 13 reviews
  • "I love it it’s an amazing product / palette its long lasting it lasts the whole day it’s the best palette and it’s really pigmented and smooth to apply I will totally buy it again" in 5 reviews
Payton H.
Tallahassee
This Smashbox Drawn In Decked Out - Shadow + Contour + Blush Palette has the best eyeshadow formula I have ever used. It does not crease at all! The blush named “passion” is such a pretty pink color that looks beautiful on the skin. The contour and bronzing shades combined create a perfect warm, but sculpted effect. I wish these blushes and contour shades were sold in larger single sizes because I know I’m going to run out of them!
Betsy P.
Orlando
This was my first ever Smashbox eyeshadow palette and it's honestly my favorite. This is the palette that I take with me when I travel since it has everything. Blush, contour, bronzer, hilight and of course eyeshadows. The color story isn't my favorite since I like colorful eyeshadow looks but the shadows themselves are pigmented and perform well on the eyes.
Jordan H.
This is one of my favorite palettes ever to use. I use it for day and night looks. There’s a variety of mattes and shimmer finishes. Beautiful colors and very blendable! I’ve recommended it to alll my family and friends.
Cassandra L.
This palette is incredible! It has everything you would every need. It contains a bronzer, two blushes, highlighter/powder, and 15 eyeshadows. The eyeshadows all compliment each other and are very pigmented. There are beautiful transition shades that work very nicely. I use this palette everyday! Highly recommended and is usually on sale at Ulta during the holidays!
Jeanna S.
I just bought this pallet from Ulta and omg it is amazing the colors are so pigmented, it is a little bit on the pricey side but it definitely worth the money, it last a long time I’m a nursing student and I’m running around a lot but it don’t crease or fade at all I would so recommend you buy it 💯💯💯
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I do like this all-in-one palette that is for eyes and face. It has some phenomenal shades for the eyes and as usual Smashbox has great quality in their shadows and other products! This is perfect for quick trip overnight for travel or for a younger person starting out.
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
This palette looks absolutely beautiful! The fall colors, high quality and pigment is so good! Also the price is an even shocking deal, it’s so affordable! This product lasts you a great eye look all night
Jennifer S.
Salt Lake City
I bought this pallet for my oldest daughter for Christmas but i gave it to here early, she Absoulety loves this pallet its her new go to!! After i seen her reaction to it, i went out and bought one for myself, and yes it is most definitely worth the money! The colors are very pigmented and are so smooth and blend very well.. Love the contour colors in it as well..
Paige S.
Philadelphia, NY
Has really good pigment, nice soft eyeshadows. I have medium skin tone and the contour/bronzer shades work perfect for me. I don’t like how bulky the packaging is but it is perfect to travel with seems how you do have a lot of product and many ways to use them! I just wish that one blush wasn’t so glittery, or that they replaced it with a highlighter.
Jess N.
Eveleth, MN
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. If I could only have one palette for the rest of my life, I'd choose this one. Every powder has such good color payoff that you barely have to dip your brush in the pan! The peach blush is my go to shade now. While this palette is pretty big, it's good for travel, and having a huge mirror attached is nice too.
Mayra S.
Victorville , CA
Anyone can tell me how good the pigments are ??
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Other then the Smashbox Cover Shot Eye Palettes which were quite surprising I'm just not a fan of Smashbox cosmetics!! Does anyone else feel the same way😔
Trianna C.
Spokane Valley
Is is pigmented? Because im thinking about buying
Maryam D.
Do you know where I can still buy this palette?
Estefany P.
Alguien la a adquirido y es buena ???¿¿?