BY SMASHBOX

Our new Doubletake Lip Color is a lip pencil and creamy lip color in one! This vitamin-packed, long-wearing formula has caffeine and nourishing wheat glycerides to moisturize and protect lips. The sleek portable pencil fits into any purse for touch ups...

Smashbox Doubletake Lip Color
  • "Super creamy and pigmented it's so easy to use and I totally recommend this to you and it last forever and there is so much product in there" in 6 reviews
Aloura🎨 R.
tracy
This would be one of my favorites because I can fit into my pocket and have two different colors ready. Def met my expectations, this was my first time using and I’d buy this product again. Can’t wait to order more
Michelle B.
Charlotte, NC
This product is okay. I liked the way it looks but I’m not crazy about it. I prefer my nyx lip products more and they are way cheaper. Not a bad product at all though. Good nude
Noreen K.
Winnetka, CA
It's not very long lasting and I'm not too keen on the lip color shade for Sugar Spice. I prefer a matte finish and it isn't too glossy, but the way it reflects off my lips makes it look a tad bit too light for my skin tone. However, I do like the lip liner shade, which has a matte finish. A plus to this product would be that it isn't drying.
Rebecca P.
Scottsburg, IN
Ok anything amashbox is amazing in book. Especially the smashbox duo! Anything smash bix you must try and its a must have for everyday wear in everyone's make up regimine. It's high end yet affirsable. Love it. Would get it all the time anything smahbox of I could
Edgar J.
Houston
I loved this liner , it makes my lips look so full and more bigger , I have really small lips and I would love more of these I am just so happy with the results this liners have done to me when I wear them everyday and it does not come off with anything until I use a make up remover . It's amazing !!!
Thee O.
Compton , CA
I really love this product, because it goes on smoothly and evenly without that harsh scraping some pencils do.
It's a great price for a duo ended product. I ordered it online and I'm sooo glad I did. I would highly recommend this to anyone Smashbox Cosmetics
Kala H.
Cedar Bluff, VA
I actually owned this product and it was fairly decent.  The color was great, a very pretty rose neutral shade.  However, I did not like the smell of the product and the lasting power wasn't cutting it for my Smashbox standards.  The two sided pencil was convenient but not something I would repurchase.
Stephanie N.
I loved this product. I recently purchased this product online and when I received it, it came in quality packaging. When I applied this product it was phenomenal. Great in pigmentation and definitely worth the price. This product is always on my list!
Melody O.
I love how it's so easy to apply & stay on for long  live the color there not many stransfer when you drink a bit when you eat but other than that I really like this product , it's a natural color really creepy & soft to wear
Brittany C.
Douglaston, NY
Love this neutral lip pencil. It lines perfectly and matches my collection of nude lipsticks. Got this at Sephora and think the price is reasonable for the amount of uses I got out of it!