Smashbox Double Exposure Lip & Cheek Color

Smashbox Double Exposure Lip & Cheek Color - Irresistible

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smashbox Double Exposure Lip & Cheek Color!
How would you rate this product?
This is a gorgeous product. Very beautiful color and goes on very easily. It’s affordable and I use it almost every day. I love it. It’s long lasting and great for anything you want to wear it to. I would recommend the product.
Dickinson , TX
I've bought this product at ulta and I love it! It's very pigmented and long lasting!!!! Very affordable for everyone . I would recommend this product for everyone. And definitely would re buy ..
Pembroke Pines, FL
I love it when you can use one product for multiple purposes, you really get more for your money, this is so pigmented and it doesn't mess up your make up, blends in smoothly and gives a nice natural look :)
I really love the hues they have and the consistency of the product as well. It's very smooth and you can get an either natural look or full blown make up look with it. I use it almost everyday on my cheeks, and occasionally do the double lip and cheek. I'd definitely buy again!
Yessss this color is just marvelous. It Gave a full vivid color on my lips, amazingly moist my lips looked super hydrated! Unfortunately it was gifted from a friend but I know you can defiantly get it online or at your local make up store. I absolutely recommend this to all my lipstick lovers !
Burtchville , MI
I love this blush so much. I actually use it on my eyes because I love a good vibrant and pigmented pink shadow as a base for my browns. I have mixed it with some rose water and petroleum jelly and made a nice matching lip gloss too!
Shelbiana, KY
I borrowed this from my sister and loved it. It is easy to use and apply. The color is great and lasts awhile without fading. I will be purchasing this in the future.
this product is so versatile it amazes me how you can use this as a lip product and on your cheeks and leave such a pretty tint that's not too powerful but enough
Tulsa, OK
I really liked this! It was one of those, no-make up - makeup products. Good for a good pick me up. But doesn't look super good on top of foundation
Richmond Hill, NY
Good for lips to grab and go easy to used nice color , small size amazing to carry around and add some color to the face and for lips

Looking for your answer?