BY SMASHBOX

Our Double-ended Smudger Brush #20 is the perfect tool for a smoky eye. One end is made of dense foam, ideal for thick, bold smudging, and the other end is a brush that achieves a softer, lighter smoky effect. Double Ended Smudger Brush #20

Shasha S.
Monica P.
Auburn, NY
I love this brush so much, it came with one of my palettes and I use it all the time. You can do a lot with it and it’s great to help with blending. I would buy this brush again if need be and I would recommend it.
Madison S.
Ward, AR
This is one of my favorite eye shadow brushes. I've had it for over a year, and it has never shredded. Also, the smudger end is amazing, perfect for smokey looks to smudge under the eye.
Ashley D.
This is one of my holy grail brushes. I use it to fill my brows, line, clean up, conceal, or highlight around my brows. It’s sturdy and if great quality. I can always count on Smashbox tools.
Ventura G.
['San Benito', 'TX'], TX
Love to blend my make up with this. My eyeshadow always looks amazing when i use this and it so convenient that it’s double ended. I don’t do my brows but i use it for my lips when i want to apply a mix of colors like am ombré lip.
Quinny W.
['Boston', ''], MA
perfect for executing the smoky eye look! at first the brushes seemed a little bit rough, but after a few uses they loosened up which made a ton of difference to how the eyeshadow applied. i would recommend to a friend
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
I love this brush! It gets the job done when it comes to getting that perfect smokey eye look. It's great quality and I don't have a bad thing to say about it. I order this brush online because I'm 60 mikes from the closest high end beauty store
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I love this brush it works perfectly and it's soft bristles gift just the right precision to correct what it needs too I would highly recommend I use daily and it's one of my favorites!! Definitely worth the purchase
Samantha m.
morgan hill, CA
This is my go to smokey eye brush. I got mine with there pallet which i also love and now i use it all the time. sometimes so often that it's the only brush i have to actually wash. if you are looking for a good double ended eye brush, this is it. i would recommend to anyone
Ashlin W.
Wichita Falls , TX
Absolutely OBSESSED with this brush. It is affordable, it is the perfect size for my hand and fits perfectly in my makeup bag. I love the smudge side because I'm in love with smudging my eyeliner. In LOVE with this product!