Smashbox Double Ended Lip Gloss

Star Siren Give yourself the gift of gorgeous lips this holiday with Double Ended Lip Gloss. With two shades in. Star and. Siren , your pout will be festive and sparkling well into the night.  Double Ended Lip Gloss, Star/Siren.

Does the color last?
Start your review of Smashbox Double Ended Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
Love the diuble lip gloss. It gives you thst glossy look. Very affordable price. I would recommend to my friends.in reviews
I LOVE IT! It definitely gets the job done and it's long lasting, you don't have to be reapplying and it has a really nice packaging not has an affordable price for the product you're getting, l'd definitely buy it again.in reviews
I've been loving smashbox cosmetics lately. This double sided lipgloss is bomb and always comes in handy.
Fort worth, Tx
I actually got a nice nude color in this. I always go through Ulta clearance and it was in the for 10.00! I picked it right up. This gloss is nice and thick but doesn't feel gummy. My daughter and I share makeup and this is perfect for her. I would buy it in more colors for sure!
I loveeee this product.  Its long lasting and finshing is amazing. I love this top most brand. This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price. I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many....... It gives soft texture on skin.  I would definitely recommend this product and brand too. Its better to search for offers before buying. Have different shades of color for different skin tones. I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers. It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also. I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades. It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy. Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too. It has matte texture. I would definitely buy More n more n more... I love trying new products and samples tooooooo. Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Ferguson
This stays in my makeup bag for my just in case you see something spicy I really like this and it gives just enough gloss and it's not sticky at all
I’m not a huge lip gloss fan but when I do use it I like this one. It’s not too sticky and stays on longer than others.
Wichita
Estw me encanta wn lo personal ya lo use y me encabta como deja los labios y se ciente muy suave lo recomiendo
Smash box is a great brand tht your makeup lasts all day long . And yes it really made me surprised abt this product it lasted a while and i say that their packaging can trutly improve a little bit more
Durham, NC
One of my favorites because the lip gloss stays super shiny, and the lipstick stays put for several ohours.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I loved it, the red was a great red not to dark or to bright, the formula was perfect so silky and smooth I really love it.
Cambria Hts, NY
Not too shabby... Great pigment! Doesn't have the typical sticky feeling... Overall i love it and would recommend it to anyone