BY SMASHBOX

Star Siren Give yourself the gift of gorgeous lips this holiday with Double Ended Lip Gloss. With two shades in. Star and. Siren , your pout will be festive and sparkling well into the night.  Double Ended Lip Gloss, Star/Siren.

Smashbox Double Ended Lip Gloss
  • "Love the diuble lip gloss. It gives you thst glossy look. Very affordable price. I would recommend to my friends." in 3 reviews
  • "I LOVE IT! It definitely gets the job done and it's long lasting, you don't have to be reapplying and it has a really nice packaging not has an affordable price for the product you're getting, l'd definitely buy it again." in 3 reviews
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Heidi L.
I loved how shiny this is and it does stay on a long time, but I didn't like that I had to apply like 4 layers to get much color. It is nice though for every day type use . I would probably buy again but maybe try a darker color this time. Just would rather have something that I could just swipe on and go without applying so much to get desired look.
Heather M.
Lakeland, FL
I think this is a good product. I really love Smashbox in general! I thought it was a quality product. I probably won't but this specific color again but I would like to try some other lipsticks out.
Jackie M.
Smash box is a great brand tht your makeup lasts all day long . And yes it really made me surprised abt this product it lasted a while and i say that their packaging can trutly improve a little bit more
Marian A.
I love the fact that this is a duo product. Gloss & lip color. The lip color is very pigmented. It wasn't patchy or sticky on my lips. The gloss provided alot of shine.
Angelica T.
Van Horn, TX
Let me preface this by saying I lOoOOoove Smashbox products. I just didn't LOVE their lip glosses. They have pretty shades, and the double ended lip gloss is a good idea in theory, buuuut it just didn't do it for me. The taste is kind of strong for a lip gloss, and it seems like as you run out of lip gloss, you're wiggling the wand in that slender tube to try to scrape out some gloss. If you get any of the gloss on the top of the tube, you'll have a sticky mess later. I just think that for the money you're spending, you'll probably be better off with a different gloss.
Melissa C.
Fort worth, Tx
I actually got a nice nude color in this. I always go through Ulta clearance and it was in the for 10.00! I picked it right up. This gloss is nice and thick but doesn't feel gummy. My daughter and I share makeup and this is perfect for her. I would buy it in more colors for sure!
Stephanie C.
I really like this product, especially considering it is a two in one! Color and gloss all together. Great combinations and great applicators. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star rating is due to the product not lasting as long as I'd like. Reapplication is necessary throughout the day.
Jade H.
I love anything that has to do with Smashbox, this lip gloss is very nice. I use it when I want to look cute at school or maybe an important event, but I love this.
Destiny S.
I really like this. It lasts all day and through your meals! It's easy to remove with makeup remover or makeup wipes! Super cute and a really nice price
Courtney J.