BY SMASHBOX

This double-ended brightener instantly highlights and brightens for eyes that roar for attention.   Use one end to brighten the inner corners of eyes and the other to highlight brow bones, bridge of nose, over brows and on the cupid s bow.  The easily blendable, lightweight formula has vitamins C & E for added healthy-skin benefits. Ingredients : Inner Corner Brightener: Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Talc, Microcrystalline Wax , Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Myristyl Myristate, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Cetyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera Wax , Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Palmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain/Peut Contenir: Tita. see more...

• When exactly does one put this on? Can I use it with eyeliner too? 2 Answers
Rikki G.
new york, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally I'm really disappointed in this product and it just doesn't work for me. I purchased it to use as an eye high lighter, but this product when applied either in inner corner or the inner rim just melts and disperses into my under eye fine lines looking super gross and embarrassing. I have tried to apply it in the inner corner and under the brow bone setting it with an eyeshadow, but it still melts and runs after a few hours. I have even tried it as an eye shadow base, but it melts and creases horribly. After many failed attempts I have given up trying to make this product a part of my make-up routine.
Julie W.
Germantown
The eye brightener by Smashbox is a game changer. I have a newborn, so I always look tired. Wearing this long lasting brightener makes me look refreshed and ready to go right away. I highly recommend!
Tina R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are use this product in my professional make up kit. Clients love it and the other make up artist that work for me love it as well. I like that it still ended, convenient, a great price and works wonderfully. So many of my clients love it and I would recommend it to each of them.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is ideal when I get little sleep definitely helps I love the packaging it's very nice and simple I am a repeat customer I love having this around it's a bit pricey but what nicer makeip isn't definitely recommend
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. It works great. It's easy to blend while it still stands out. Easy to apply and doesn't break out my sensitive skin either. Great price as well. I would recommend this product.
Kendall C.
Huntsville , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I go from tired to glam in like seconds with this think! A little much for the size but you get that with high end brands! I love it though it lasts long and makes me not look dead lmao I would buy again unless I found better
Shalini M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff kinda just rubs off my eyebrows over the day. I don't really think it's worth the money but I've heard it works for others. It looks good at first though, it just doesn't last long
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This can be used on eyes and other parts of your face as well ! As per contouring. It is a great and vibrant product! I do not enjoy sharpening the pencil and prefer a push up brand.
Alanna O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this product to highlight under my brow bone once I've filled in my eyebrows! Adds the perfect amount of highlight and makes carving them out a breeze! Would definitely repurchase this product!
Karen N.
This smash box double ended eye brightener definitely helps give my eyes an awake any lively look. However, there are many cheaper alternatives that can do the same job for a lower price. I would definitely recommend this brightener to anyone willing to spend a few extra dollars.
Magdalena J.
Media, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When exactly does one put this on? Can I use it with eyeliner too?