Smashbox Donald Robertson Be Legendary Lipstick

@donalddrawbertson dressed up this lipstick sleeve!

Bruna C.
Lexington, MA
I got this lipstick on Ipsy bag and I really enjoyed it at first, because I was in desperate need of a red lipstick and I love the smashbox products. When I applied in my mouth I loved it because it was not mate and had a little glossy and I like on my lips. But I didn't like it much because it leaves your lips very squishy and sticky, which makes a mess where I touch. I only used it once and got my shirt and scarf dirty. Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick.
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
I believe everybody should have a good read in their collection so the fact that I have this that my friend gave me so good but Smashbox is expensive so I would love to try out more much Smashbox things but as far as this lipstick goes it's such a killer and I love it
Marly F.
Is the best lip color I have ever put on my lips and I'm a big fan and I wish to have more more more of it so yeah please if you can send me more I will love it and I don't have a much money to afford it so the one that I've had the only one I really ever had and I like
Lauren J.
If you’re looking for a long lasting gorgeous color I would recommend this product. I wear it to work and it last all day! Even if I go out I never have to worry about my lipstick smudging in anything.
Noor A.
Omg how am I gonna get this off literally this is so long wearing I can wear this for days without having to reapply lol what the heck what even is this I am in complete shock with this company like wtfff come through
aaru S.
This colour is so awesome got many compliments for it have recommended it to few friends also it last long creamy lips dont get dried up after use, i love smashbox!! Very easy to apply
Mariah M.
These are so creamy they glide on very smoothly and they are very pigmented. They are a beautiful formula that feel amazing on the lips and last for a good amount of time on the lips.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
Best red lipstick for a nightout. I wore this in college and woke up from a blackout with it still in tact. Success. Totally worth the money for the 10 times I've used it.
Jesteny D.
Deltona, FL
This lipstick is so amazing. I had a party to attend and it last all night. This was my first time using this product and i love it. Got so many compliments. Definitely will be buying more.
Michaela K.
This is a pretty great product! I don’t use it much because I don’t use many bright colors. I got it in a make up subscription. I’m a first time user of this product and would probably buy again!