BY SMASHBOX

An eye, lip and face palette of 18 essential shades and 11 iridescent duo-chrome transformers that instantly multiply your makeup possibilities. What does: Learn to master the technique Smashbox's pro makeup artists use to create and instantly reinvent looks with transformer shades. Four palettes of essential lip, cheek, and eye colors create endless looks. Use them on their own or mix with transformers to create over 76 additional eyeshadow colors, 18 lipstick colors and four blush tones that let you play with a new look every day. Each palette pops in and out for effortless on-the-go customization. To get you started, Smashbox's L.A. photo studio pros included three get-the-looks and shade-mixing tips for blending killer color combinations. This set contains:- 10 x 0.28 oz/ 8 g Photo Op Eyeshadows in Vanilla (matte warm ivory), Washed Out (shimmer pale pink), Nude (matte light brown), Hazelnut (matte mid-tone brown), Armor (shimmer silver), So Spicy (shimmer mid-tone orange), Tailfeather (shimmer teal), Over Baked (shimmer wine), Plummy (matte red-purple), Night Shoot (shimmer black)- 6 x 0.28 oz/ 8 g Eyeshadow Transformers in Bewitched (shimmer white), Dial Up (iridescent yellow), Filtered (iridescent peach), Strange Magic (iridescent pink), Say What? (iridescent purple), Spectral (iridescent blue)- 3 x 0.42 oz/ 12 g Be Legendary Lipsticks in Audition (neutral rose), Red Rage (blue red cream), and Witchy (deep burgundy)- 3 x 0.42 oz/ 12 g Lipstick Transformers in Bankrolled (cool grey cream), Double Take (iridescent purple shimmer), and Fiery (rose gold sparkle)- 2 x 0.17 oz/ 4.8 g Powder Blushes in Guava (light coral) and Rosy (matte cool pink)- 2 x 0.17 oz/ 4.8 g Cheek Transformers in Amp It (iridescent cool pink shimmer highlight) and Fuse Blown (iridescent coral shimmer highlight)- 0.17 oz/ 4.8 g Contour, bronze, and highlight- Pro Artist Tips & Tricks/Shade-Transforming Tips It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is also formulated with

• Ooohhh. This looks absolutely gorgeous! How pigmented is ...1 Answers
  • Is the pigmentation good ? I have never tried this brand ...3 Answers
  • How pigmented rae the lip colors?1 Answers
Tess M.
Orlando
I had the Smashbox Master Class III palette and it was something that was easy to bring with me when I would travel. I bought this when I started running out of some of the items figuring it would be pretty similar to the III and was a little disappointed. I was excited about the transformers and that lipsticks were included but the formula for the lipsticks and contour were off to me. The lipstick formula/swatches reminded me of costume kid's dress up makeup. The contour wasn't super pigmented for my skin (olive/tan) and I felt like I had to cake it on to have it show up on my skin. I do take the eye shadow container out and put it in my makeup bag but I pretty much only use 1/4 of the whole palette. I could possibly see getting this palette for a younger person who is just starting to use makeup? But not something that I would recommend to my friends.
Theresa C.
I love the versatility of this product. The outer packaging is quite durable, and I love that the 4 mini palettes can be removed. This makes them easy to travel with! My only concern with the packaging is the clear lid that swings out on the 4 individual palettes. It does not seem very sturdy.
The eyeshadow shades are very pigmented and easily blendable. I dislike the kick-back that I get when I dip my brush into the palette. This does not happen with any of my other palettes. There is some fallout as well, but can easily be brushed away. I also haven't been able to create a good look with only the eyeshadow shades on this palette; I find myself using transition shades and other shades from my other palettes.
I haven't had that good experiences with the "transformer" eye/blush shades, but it seems to work best when applying it on top of a shimmery eyeshadow shade. It is pretty cool, but the color transformation is not that noticeable. The transform shades are not very pigmented. The blush and contour palette is amazing!! I really like Smashbox's formula for these. Lastly, the lip products are not easy to apply. The pigmentation is great for all colors, except "Audition," the nude shade in the middle. Using a lip brush, I have to dip the brush many times in order to cover my lips and apply the desired pigment. The formulation just does not spread well. the transformer lip shades are also nice, but they do not last long, as they eventually blend in and looses the shimmer effect. The cream lip color does not last long overall.
I will probably just use the contour/blush strip and the eye shadow strip.
Summer P.
Ogden, UT
I Absolutely love it!!! With this pallet it doesn't matter if your a begginer or a pro it literally steps up your make up game and takes it to the next level. Don't get me wrong it has its pros and con's the eye-shadow is well pigment not a lot of fall off but the lip stick is more like OK you came with the pallet. I honestly recommend this product!!!
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
I got this 50% off @ sephora or I wouldn't have bought it because I didnt think I'd use most of the products in it. I was really drawn to the "transform" strip. When I got it I swatched them first, swatched over shadows they didnt look good but when I tried it on my eyes over shadow each color just gave a shimmer over the shadow that looked so pretty. I haven't tried the lip products and probably won't ever use any of them except audition but I really like the rest. They are all velvety and pigmented. There is some kick up on the cheek strip but the others seem fine. I wish they would have used different colors in the lipsticks but who knows maybe I'll try them and love them too! I dont think its worth full price if you wouldn't use most of the products but on sale its definitely worth it!!!
Sai A.
Bolingbrook
I strongly dislike the lipsticks they are really glossy and don't glid onto your lips like they are meant to. I really liked the contour and bronzer as well as the blush but the higlight was awful, I also like soem of the glitter shadows, they were quite pigmented but I'm not a fan of the transformers.
Amanda R.
Daphne
Purchases at Nordstrom's rack, it will be so much cheaper. This is a really neat idea with the transformer shades that allow you to change the bases. For example you can combine a matte white highlight with a shimmer topper to create a shimmer highlight. This pallet can be mixing matched into almost anything. I would definitely recommend this for someone who wants an all in one kit for everything but concealer and foundation. This contains bronzer, Contour, highlight, Cheek color, eyelid color, and lip color.
Stefanie S.
Hurley
I came upon this at a local marshalls and even though I have seen a few boxes there for monthes now I can't believe I never took the time to actually check it out until yesterday. I opened up the box and saw all of the various shades and everything included and I knew I had to have it. That teal won me over instantly and even more , the pigmentation and quality of the 4 different palettes are AMAZING and worth a shot. So much can be done here it's almost infinite. Total beauty hunter score!!!!
Sadia S.
woodside ny
My bff picked this up for me from the sephora VIBRougeEvent and I haven't really seen it on my instagram feed. Seems like it's not getting much love from most beauty bloggers/MUA/Influencers so I decided to start featuring it more on my IG page bc I think this palette is a true jewel for anyone looking to become better at their makeup. This palette opens up like a book and features four rows; the 1st contains 10 eyeshadows, 2nd contains 8 transformers, 3rd has two blushes, one contour, one highlight & one bronze, finally, 6 lipsticks.

The eyeshadows are very buttery and well pigmented; they range from base colors to shimmer to matte. They can be used to create simple to very artistic looks depending on how they are used. The transformers can be used in a multitude of way such as eyeshadow, highlighter, blush, etc. And they are great to blend with other products. The 2 blushes are a pink and coral shade that's really good for any skin tone and they are very smooth and can also be used as eyeshadows. The contour is a little light but perfect for anyone starting out conturing bc it won't darken ur skin too much and the bronzer and highlighter are not as bright and shocking, but are muted allowing them to be used without creating a gaudy look. The lipsticks are very hydrating and can be blended well.

Overall, I think this product has a lot of potential and can really be used by experienced makeup artist or the anyone with a love of makeup.
Ashley M.
Mill creek, WA
Not sure this is with the money for the everyday makeup user. However if you are building a kit to do makeup then this is a great value. I find the pans are very small and just not the best shade range. The transformation colors are a cool concept but nothing I would go for. Also how would you take the lip section with you to touch up later ?
Salina L.
Plumas Lake, CA
I recommend this to those who want to have some fun and try something different everyday. You can truly experiment like crazy with all the options it gives you. I'm satisfied with this... it will keep me busy trying out different looks and transformations. Really a unique and fun kit. Quality wise, I'm also happy. Obviously, it's not the best formula in the world... but you can't expect that from the price. However, it's a solid formula... in no way is this bad quality. Shades are beautiful to create neutral to wild looks. A little bit of kick off, but if you know how to work with shadows, that's not an issue at all. Some of the highest rated and best brand shadows kick off. It's normal. Lip options are so fun. I prefer having this amount of lip shades versus buying a full on lip palette from other brands. This is really all you need. I am enjoying this palette. It's a great concept. I'm a makeup junkie and this palette just allows me to play. For the regular consumer, I still recommend this rather than buying individuals of everything. It's compact, priced well, and has pretty much everything you need. Just purchase a foundation, concealer, and mascara and you're done! P.S. There wasn't a real highlight product in here. So I just used one of the transformers and it worked. Same with eyeliner... just use the eye shadow with a wet brush. Depending on how light/dark you are, you can use contour and eyeshadow shades for brows. Multi purpose palette!
Ileanne C.
Is the pigmentation good ? I have never tried this brand but i want to, and this really looks amazing !! Can i get this on amazon?
Chaya B.
Anyone have this? Looks amazing, I want it but am not sure it's worth the money!
Amie G.
Averill Park, NY
Has anyone tried this yet? Is the pigmentation good? I know some of their shadows are chalky with a lot of fallout is that the same with these powders?
Mila S.
How do I earn this product?
Is this pigmented ?