BY SMASHBOX #80 in Makeup Palettes

An eye, lip and face palette of 18 essential shades and 11 iridescent duo-chrome transformers that instantly multiply your makeup possibilities. What does: Learn to master the technique Smashbox's pro makeup artists use to create and instantly reinvent looks with transformer shades. Four palettes of essential lip, cheek, and eye colors create endless looks. Use them on their own or mix with transformers to create over 76 additional eyeshadow colors, 18 lipstick colors and four blush tones that let you play with a new look every day. Each palette pops in and out for effortless on-the-go customization. To get you started, Smashbox's L.A. photo studio pros included three get-the-looks and shade-mixing tips for blending killer color combinations. This set contains:- 10 x 0.28 oz/ 8 g Photo Op Eyeshadows in Vanilla (matte warm ivory), Washed Out (shimmer pale pink), Nude (matte light brown), Hazelnut (matte mid-tone brown), Armor (shimmer silver), So Spicy (shimmer mid-tone orange), Tailfeather (shimmer teal), Over Baked (shimmer wine), Plummy (matte red-purple), Night Shoot (shimmer black)- 6 x 0.28 oz/ 8 g Eyeshadow Transformers in Bewitched (shimmer white), Dial Up (iridescent yellow), Filtered (iridescent peach), Strange Magic (iridescent pink), Say What? (iridescent purple), Spectral (iridescent blue)- 3 x 0.42 oz/ 12 g Be Legendary Lipsticks in Audition (neutral rose), Red Rage (blue red cream), and Witchy (deep burgundy)- 3 x 0.42 oz/ 12 g Lipstick Transformers in Bankrolled (cool grey cream), Double Take (iridescent purple shimmer), and Fiery (rose gold sparkle)- 2 x 0.17 oz/ 4.8 g Powder Blushes in Guava (light coral) and Rosy (matte cool pink)- 2 x 0.17 oz/ 4.8 g Cheek Transformers in Amp It (iridescent cool pink shimmer highlight) and Fuse Blown (iridescent coral shimmer highlight)- 0.17 oz/ 4.8 g Contour, bronze, and highlight- Pro Artist Tips & Tricks/Shade-Transforming Tips It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is also formulated with see more...

Buy on Sephora
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
I got this 50% off @ sephora or I wouldn't have bought it because I didnt think I'd use most of the products in it. I was really drawn to the "transform" strip. When I got it I swatched them first, swatched over shadows they didnt look good but when I tried it on my eyes over shadow each color just gave a shimmer over the shadow that looked so pretty. I haven't tried the lip products and probably won't ever use any of them except audition but I really like the rest. They are all velvety and pigmented. There is some kick up on the cheek strip but the others seem fine. I wish they would have used different colors in the lipsticks but who knows maybe I'll try them and love them too! I dont think its worth full price if you wouldn't use most of the products but on sale its definitely worth it!!!
Sadia S.
My bff picked this up for me from the sephora VIBRougeEvent and I haven't really seen it on my instagram feed. Seems like it's not getting much love from most beauty bloggers/MUA/Influencers so I decided to start featuring it more on my IG page bc I think this palette is a true jewel for anyone looking to become better at their makeup. This palette opens up like a book and features four rows; the 1st contains 10 eyeshadows, 2nd contains 8 transformers, 3rd has two blushes, one contour, one highlight & one bronze, finally, 6 lipsticks.

The eyeshadows are very buttery and well pigmented; they range from base colors to shimmer to matte. They can be used to create simple to very artistic looks depending on how they are used. The transformers can be used in a multitude of way such as eyeshadow, highlighter, blush, etc. And they are great to blend with other products. The 2 blushes are a pink and coral shade that's really good for any skin tone and they are very smooth and can also be used as eyeshadows. The contour is a little light but perfect for anyone starting out conturing bc it won't darken ur skin too much and the bronzer and highlighter are not as bright and shocking, but are muted allowing them to be used without creating a gaudy look. The lipsticks are very hydrating and can be blended well.

Overall, I think this product has a lot of potential and can really be used by experienced makeup artist or the anyone with a love of makeup.
Ashley M.
Mill creek, WA
Not sure this is with the money for the everyday makeup user. However if you are building a kit to do makeup then this is a great value. I find the pans are very small and just not the best shade range. The transformation colors are a cool concept but nothing I would go for. Also how would you take the lip section with you to touch up later ?
Salina L.
Plumas Lake, CA
I recommend this to those who want to have some fun and try something different everyday. You can truly experiment like crazy with all the options it gives you. I'm satisfied with this... it will keep me busy trying out different looks and transformations. Really a unique and fun kit. Quality wise, I'm also happy. Obviously, it's not the best formula in the world... but you can't expect that from the price. However, it's a solid formula... in no way is this bad quality. Shades are beautiful to create neutral to wild looks. A little bit of kick off, but if you know how to work with shadows, that's not an issue at all. Some of the highest rated and best brand shadows kick off. It's normal. Lip options are so fun. I prefer having this amount of lip shades versus buying a full on lip palette from other brands. This is really all you need. I am enjoying this palette. It's a great concept. I'm a makeup junkie and this palette just allows me to play. For the regular consumer, I still recommend this rather than buying individuals of everything. It's compact, priced well, and has pretty much everything you need. Just purchase a foundation, concealer, and mascara and you're done! P.S. There wasn't a real highlight product in here. So I just used one of the transformers and it worked. Same with eyeliner... just use the eye shadow with a wet brush. Depending on how light/dark you are, you can use contour and eyeshadow shades for brows. Multi purpose palette!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I recently got this and I was in aww when I saw all it came with! Its such an amazing set that comes with so much its awesome!!! The price is q little.high but for all that it comes with I think its worth paying. The quality of the shadows are amazing the only thing I dont care for in this is the lipsticks there not great but the rest is awesome. This set is great for someone who's a makeup junkie or Even someone who likes to collect certain makeup.
Loany N.
Makeup artists It is used to instantly create and reinvent looks with transformer tones. Four palettes of lips, cheeks and eye colors create endless glances. Use them alone or mix with the transformers to create more than 76 additional eye shadow colors, 18 lipstick colors and four color tones that the permit plays with a new look every day. Each palette comes in and out for a simple customization ... super excellent complete in style and is quality SMASHBOX number 1
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I'm always skeptical about "master-palettes" that have all kinds of products since usually the quality is lacking. But this product is amazing. The eyeshadows are incredibly pigmented and the metallic colours are foiled. All four palettes are removable, and have everything you need to do a full look, minus foundation and mascara. The transformer shades can double as duo-chrome highlighters, Worth the money!
Hannah B.
Lisbon Falls
This pallet has everything!! It's a great to blend and apply, there is some fall out. I got it on sephora for the special even they have. It's great for all skin tones, with all eye colors it would be great for as well. It literally stays all day long. I love wearing it! The packaging is very cute! Love this would buy it again!
Krystal R.
East Hartford
Just purchased this last week and I'm loving it so far. The eyeshadows are very pigmented, it has pearl finish, and matte finish shadows, and the transformers are shimmery and beautiful. The lip formula is so creamy and more pigmented than I expected. The contour, bronzer and blushes are pigmented enough and they blend and apply beautifully. I would definitely recommend the product if you are on a budget since it is just $65 and it comes with so much in it.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I enjoyed using the eyeshadow palette and the blush and contour palette. I did not have an interest in the lip palette because it is not to my choice of lip product. I think this is fair price but the pans are very small in all contents. There is a bit of fall out which is not easily removed if a darker shade. Overall I got a good look out of the kit.
Ileanne C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the pigmentation good ? I have never tried this brand but i want to, and this really looks amazing !! Can i get this on amazon?
Chaya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone have this? Looks amazing, I want it but am not sure it's worth the money!
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this yet? Is the pigmentation good? I know some of their shadows are chalky with a lot of fallout is that the same with these powders?
Mila S.
How do I earn this product?
Ashley B.
Lehigh acres, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Am i the only one that see's these and kind off breaks inside because the colors look so awesome and you just need to have this but you need to hold on a bit because bills comes first? 😕 awee man. I just want these soo bad. To anyone that has it, how are the shades?