BY SMASHBOX

Whether you re a novice or a pro, this mistake-proof eye lining brush is essential to apply and smudge Cream Eye Liner . Simply walk brush along lashline for a perfect application every time. Cream Eye Liner Brush #9

Smashbox Cream Eye Liner Brush
  • "this brush has made it easy to get the winged liner. i also use it to smudge eyeshadow under my bottom lashes" in 11 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner brush it works great it's very soft it's a little pricey but it's definitely worth the money I bought it off of the website I definitely recommend this brush to other people because it definitely great" in 9 reviews
  • "this brush has made it easy to get the winged liner. i also use it to smudge eyeshadow under my bottom lashes" in 3 reviews
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I got their brow product duo compact last year as a gift, and it came with their brow brush. Since the brush itself isn't listed I'm reviewing under this brush. Their brow brush was very stiff and unmanageable. Their eye liner brush is a little softer in the bristles but not much of different. It's like taking an expo to your eyelids. I personally love their make up products, but their brushes are hit and miss .
Lauren K.
Columbus, OH
Great way to apply cream/pot eye liner. Have had mine for years and they are holding up great. Easy to make a nice straight line and build from thin to as thick as you’d like.
Monica B.
It's hard for me to find an eyeliner brush I love. This one is perfect for my gel eyeliner. It's easy for my hand the use and it makes trying to do a winged eyeliner a little bit easier. Yes, I said trying because I am not the best at it but a good brush makes me one step closer to getting it right
Alena M.
Santa Maria
Yes smashbox is such an amazing makeup brand always has been and always will be .and they have really came so far and expanded their line and I love everything they have no matter what try it people. 😁 i loce it and so will u
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
This was my go to brush when I use my eyeliner gel in a pot. It perfects my lines and it creates thin wings. Very nice brush. It's hard to find good ones. It's super manageable.
Regina B.
Lumberton
I've been using this brush for quite some time and it has continued to keep its shape and the sharpness of the slant.  I use it daily and can't imagine being without it.  Great little brush!
Samantha B.
Winchendon
I love trying out different eye brushes to see which one I like the best and this by far takes the cake. I usually go for cheaper brands like elf, or generic but smash box makes a really nice brush for sure. I am satisfied with this purchase and can't wait to buy more
Morgan L.
Baltimore, MD
This is a really great brush that does a great job at holding it's shape. It stays sooth and makes it easy to apply liquid eyeliner to my lids. It is also easy to make a really nice cat eye because the brush stays sharp and pointy in it's shape. Highly recommend.
Miranda S.