BY SMASHBOX

Whether you re a novice or a pro, this mistake-proof eye lining brush is essential to apply and smudge Cream Eye Liner . Simply walk brush along lashline for a perfect application every time. Cream Eye Liner Brush #9 see more...

Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Dearborn, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
not the best i have used but not the worst. it does what it has to do which is apply eyeliner.. i wouldn't necessarily recommend
Monica B.
Monica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's hard for me to find an eyeliner brush I love. This one is perfect for my gel eyeliner. It's easy for my hand the use and it makes trying to do a winged eyeliner a little bit easier. Yes, I said trying because I am not the best at it but a good brush makes me one step closer to getting it right
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Winchendon
I love trying out different eye brushes to see which one I like the best and this by far takes the cake. I usually go for cheaper brands like elf, or generic but smash box makes a really nice brush for sure. I am satisfied with this purchase and can't wait to buy more
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great brush that does a great job at holding it's shape. It stays sooth and makes it easy to apply liquid eyeliner to my lids. It is also easy to make a really nice cat eye because the brush stays sharp and pointy in it's shape. Highly recommend.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner brush it works great it's very soft it's a little pricey but it's definitely worth the money I bought it off of the website I definitely recommend this brush to other people because it definitely great
Hope A.
Hope A.
Manteca, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have many eyeliner brushes and so I purchased this one by smashbox to add to my collection I guess. It's pretty good. I love the slimness of the handle if it makes sense. I use it for underlining as well
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am just not a fan of this eyeliner brush. I have more inexpensive brushes that I like better for my eyeliner. I also like a brush with more of an angle. Just personal preference I suppose.
Jaylinne P.
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my go to brush when I use my eyeliner gel in a pot. It perfects my lines and it creates thin wings. Very nice brush. It's hard to find good ones. It's super manageable.
doreen g.
doreen g.
Fontana, CA
This is my favorite thing to use for liner. It's makes it so easy to use. I use this everyday in my daily routine, my skin is a combination of dry and oily. And it is very easy to apply to the skin my opinion, I will buy it again if needed I bought this at my local Sephora
Regina B.
Regina B.
Lumberton
I've been using this brush for quite some time and it has continued to keep its shape and the sharpness of the slant.  I use it daily and can't imagine being without it.  Great little brush!