BY SMASHBOX #28 in Eyeliner

Smashbox Cream Eye Liner
  • "Truely is WATERPROOF and its such an amazing color, easy to apply too. Will buy more in the future " in 17 reviews
  • "I use this color to give my eyes a smokey eye finish, and it really does work. I love the texture of the shadow itself. Smooth, and creamy." in 9 reviews
  • "I use the black one it is so dark, its nust perfect to make your eye color stand out even at nighy" in 8 reviews
  • "The best. Its super easy to apply, doesn't smudge, and lasts pretty much all day. I wear it every day and one of these lasts me over half the year" in 7 reviews
Noor A.
Lincoln
Omg how am I gonna get this off literally this is so long wearing I can wear this for days without having to reapply lol what the heck what even is this I am in complete shock with this company like wtfff come through
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
I like the consistency of this product usually when I'm going for a dramatic look such a smoky eyes. It goes on smoothly with my look. I don't use this as an every day eyeliner though because it gets a little flaky looking on my eyelids.
Parris H.
Atlanta , GA
If you like applying your eyeliner via cream then this is a great product for you! I normally don’t like to use cream eyeliners because they can get messy however this is a great product if you don’t mind it!
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This glided on super smooth and I was pretty impressed with it personally! I actually prefer the liquid pen though because this seemed a lot harder for me to use than that. Other than just a personal
Preference it wasn't bad.
Jill D.
Columbus Grv, OH
Love this eyeliner. Quality product that goes on smooth and leaves no clumps or heavy spots. Gets dried up after a long period of time but adding coconut oil moistens it right up. This is a great value for the price. Would definitely buy again.
DeAngela H.
This product works pretty good. It’s not the best one I’ve had since I sweat a lot and my brows tend to sweat off also so not my everyday brow filler but it is convenient!
Becky S.
Milton, WA
I really like the cream eyeliner. The brown gray color works well with my eye color (hazel/greenish), and also my eye shape. I like how the cream glides on my eyelids so easily, and how quickly it dries. The cream is easy to apply, and long lasting. Great color and really makes my eyes pop when I use this color. Great for a more dramatic look!
Samy R.
Houston , TX
It is very creamy and dark when you first apply it, but then it sort of fades a bit so I usually go over it twice or more if I can. I like to use this for a wing liner because it is so creamy it helps glide the brush nicely. I would buy it again because of smoothness. Totally recommend! Only downside is the color fade, (at least for me).
Rose L.
I love this cream eyeliner. I have a duo kit of black and dark brown, it's amazing! I love it for travel especially because it gives me a black and brown. This product doesn't smudge unless you drag your fingers across your eyes, but who does that?!
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Im not a big fan of cream eye liners, but i do like this one!  works great for brows and as a liner as well.  This is especially good for travel, as it saves space in your makeup bag by doing double duty!  Smashbox always has provided good products, i adore this brand, and especially this product in particular!
Lisa Williams W.
Defuniak Springs, FL
Are Smashbox products any good?
Izzy S.
England
Are these smashbox cream eye liner any good? does it stay on all day?
Elizabeth D.
McGregor, ON
I have never used a cream eye liner before. Is it easy to apply?
Viana V.
Austin, TX
Is the purple bright or dark when you put it on?
Paizly G.
Sacramento, CA
Do these have a large selection of colors to choose from?