BY SMASHBOX

• I have never used a cream eye liner before. Is it easy to apply?1 Answers
  • Are Smashbox products any good?2 Answers
  • Are these smashbox cream eye liner any good? does it stay on all day?2 Answers
jae C.
jae C.
Review for: Midnight Purple
I like to use this more as an eyeshadow base than as a liner. It's not that easy to manipulate unless you warm it up on the back of your hand and then carefully draw it on your lid... but as a base, it works beautifully. I do like to use it under the lower lash line as a nice smoked out color - applied with a smudger brush.
Renā G.
Renā G.
Review for: Caviar
I have never tried a cream eyeliner before i tried this brand in Smashbox and boy was i surprised at how much i loved it. Now this is not an everyday eyeliner but for special occasions it is great. I loved how easy it was to learn to use and apply. When i run out i will for sure get again.
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
Oxford, AL
Review for: Caviar
I have just really started to learn to use this type of eyeliner. I choose this one based on recommendations from friends and employees at the store. I have not been disappointed. It stays in place well and looks good as a smoky eye. It can be difficult to remove though
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Caviar
This eyeliner is one of the best.. Glides on easily, stays put. Took a little practice to use a brush, but this eyeliner is one of my go to. I thought I'd never pay overe $10 for eyeliner, but I was able to try it when it came with an eye shadow kit. I loved it.
Cara C.
Cara C.
Sun Valley, CA
Amazing cream liner! I tried this along with a Studio Gear cream liner for the first time and this one killed the other one hands down. It applies amazingly and the color is great and the application is smooth. I would definitely buy it again once mine runs out!
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a gift from my daughter and I tried for the very first time. It is very long lasting and easy to put on it glides right on with pulling on my eyelid. I worry about wrinkles and like this one for that exact reason. I recommend it for anyone.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Review for: Caviar
Flexible, quality shade with excellent pigment and staying power. Very easy to apply. Goes on smooth and sets after a few minutes. More on the expensive side, but it lasts you a long time so there's good value to it. Would buy again definitely.
Cherish H.
Cherish H.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Caviar
When I used this liner in a large palette I absolutely adored it, however once i bought a pot of it, it seems to dry out rather fats even though the lid was kept on at all times and it applied poorly as well.
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Choctaw, OK
Review for: Midnight Purple
I love this shade! I use this every time I need a smoky eye. The texture is really nice, it's very pigmented, and the color is beautiful and dark without looking harsh. Really brings out my brown eyes.
MeShell F.
MeShell F.
Meade, KS
Review for: Midnight Purple
I have really shaky hands, so when it comes to putting on eyeliner I always made a mess. Then I found this product and taught myself how to use it and I love it. Its flawless and just a great product.
Izzy S.
Izzy S.
England
Are these smashbox cream eye liner any good? does it stay on all day?
Lisa Williams W.
Lisa Williams W.
Defuniak Springs, FL
Are Smashbox products any good?
Viana V.
Viana V.
Austin, TX
Is the purple bright or dark when you put it on?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
McGregor, ON
I have never used a cream eye liner before. Is it easy to apply?