BY SMASHBOX

• Are these smashbox cream eye liner any good? does it stay on all ...2 Answers
jae C.
jae C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this more as an eyeshadow base than as a liner. It's not that easy to manipulate unless you warm it up on the back of your hand and then carefully draw it on your lid... but as a base, it works beautifully. I do like to use it under the lower lash line as a nice smoked out color - applied with a smudger brush.
Renā G.
Renā G.
I have never tried a cream eyeliner before i tried this brand in Smashbox and boy was i surprised at how much i loved it. Now this is not an everyday eyeliner but for special occasions it is great. I loved how easy it was to learn to use and apply. When i run out i will for sure get again.
Cara C.
Cara C.
Sun Valley, CA
Amazing cream liner! I tried this along with a Studio Gear cream liner for the first time and this one killed the other one hands down. It applies amazingly and the color is great and the application is smooth. I would definitely buy it again once mine runs out!
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a gift from my daughter and I tried for the very first time. It is very long lasting and easy to put on it glides right on with pulling on my eyelid. I worry about wrinkles and like this one for that exact reason. I recommend it for anyone.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Flexible, quality shade with excellent pigment and staying power. Very easy to apply. Goes on smooth and sets after a few minutes. More on the expensive side, but it lasts you a long time so there's good value to it. Would buy again definitely.
MeShell F.
MeShell F.
Meade, KS
I have really shaky hands, so when it comes to putting on eyeliner I always made a mess. Then I found this product and taught myself how to use it and I love it. Its flawless and just a great product.
Jordan  H.
Jordan H.
Salt Lake City, UT
One of my friends got this for me and I fell in love with it. the colors are amazing and they stay on. but if you wipe your eyes it will smudge so you have to be careful.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Ypsilanti, MI
Good stuff! I love that it doesn't dry out as quickly as other gel liners that I've purchased, and Purple? HELLOOOOO NURSE! It looks beautiful on any skin tone.
Marisa T.
Marisa T.
I love this cream eye liner it works the best would so recommend to many others i love how its creamy it works well
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all these product I would love to try more I realty love the way they stay put good deal and price
Lisa Williams W.
Lisa Williams W.
Defuniak Springs, FL
Are Smashbox products any good?
Izzy S.
Izzy S.
England
Are these smashbox cream eye liner any good? does it stay on all day?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
McGregor, ON
I have never used a cream eye liner before. Is it easy to apply?
Viana V.
Viana V.
Austin, TX
Is the purple bright or dark when you put it on?