BY SMASHBOX

• I have never used a cream eye liner before. Is it easy to apply?1 Answers
  • Are Smashbox products any good?2 Answers
  • Are these smashbox cream eye liner any good? does it stay on all ...2 Answers
Rose L.
I love this cream eyeliner. I have a duo kit of black and dark brown, it's amazing! I love it for travel especially because it gives me a black and brown. This product doesn't smudge unless you drag your fingers across your eyes, but who does that?!
Jasmine J.
Gary
So me personally I prefer gel liner over liquid. I love this its like creamy black gold. Smooth application, easy to take off. And it rarely smudged. And the packaging was okay, in not really concerned about the look just the product . I would 100% absolutely buy this again.
Jherika W.
Phoenix
This gives you the prefect wing. The quality is great.. Very rich and creamy. I use this just about everyday and it goes great with my hazel like eyes. Packaging is very nice... absolutely beautiful! I would buy this again. Lovely product. I am very happy with it.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
I don't really care for this liner. It dries out very quickly and just doesn't last like I want it to. I prefer a creamier application. With this, I felt like it was pulling my skin since it was so dry. I will not be repurchasing this. I felt like I wasted my money!
Makayla E.
Dawsonville, GA
Unique color!! Creamy texture glides on great. I really use it a lot when going for a bolder creative look. I strongly enjoy it and the pan holds a lot of product. You could use it for a while. Long lasting too!!
cortney a.
Love this! One of my favorites, with a good primer itvstays on all day! Would definitely recommend this. It's stayed on through both of my jobs, no creasing of fall out. Looked as if I just applied it
Alexia H.
Crimora, VA
This is by far the best cream eye liner I have ever used! It is so easy to use, glides right on, and dries instantly so that it doesn't smear. I am a first time user of this product and now I won't use any other type of liner. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Tanisha S.
Used this for a halloween look and it exceeded my expectations and was just perfect! It has a smooth buttery texture and glides on your eyelid perfectly. It can also double as an eyeshadow and it blends easily too! Definitely one of my go to's now.
jae C.
I like to use this more as an eyeshadow base than as a liner. It's not that easy to manipulate unless you warm it up on the back of your hand and then carefully draw it on your lid... but as a base, it works beautifully. I do like to use it under the lower lash line as a nice smoked out color - applied with a smudger brush.
Lyndsi A.
Ashkum, IL
This liner is such a great color especially for those days where you do not want a color as dark/harsh as black! I have very green eyes and the purple contrast of this product with the green eyes gives a softer more feminine touch while still remaining neutral for most outfits! The only down side is that I have found is that it dries out rather quickly so if you do not plan on using it often it may dry out before you have the chance to use all of the product. Other than that it's great!
Izzy S.
England
Are these smashbox cream eye liner any good? does it stay on all day?
Lisa Williams W.
Defuniak Springs, FL
Are Smashbox products any good?
Viana V.
Austin, TX
Is the purple bright or dark when you put it on?
Elizabeth D.
McGregor, ON
I have never used a cream eye liner before. Is it easy to apply?