BY SMASHBOX

• Are Smashbox products any good?2 Answers
  • Are these smashbox cream eye liner any good? does it stay on all ...2 Answers
Rose L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cream eyeliner. I have a duo kit of black and dark brown, it's amazing! I love it for travel especially because it gives me a black and brown. This product doesn't smudge unless you drag your fingers across your eyes, but who does that?!
Jasmine J.
Gary
So me personally I prefer gel liner over liquid. I love this its like creamy black gold. Smooth application, easy to take off. And it rarely smudged. And the packaging was okay, in not really concerned about the look just the product . I would 100% absolutely buy this again.
Jherika W.
Phoenix
This gives you the prefect wing. The quality is great.. Very rich and creamy. I use this just about everyday and it goes great with my hazel like eyes. Packaging is very nice... absolutely beautiful! I would buy this again. Lovely product. I am very happy with it.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really care for this liner. It dries out very quickly and just doesn't last like I want it to. I prefer a creamier application. With this, I felt like it was pulling my skin since it was so dry. I will not be repurchasing this. I felt like I wasted my money!
Makayla E.
Dawsonville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unique color!! Creamy texture glides on great. I really use it a lot when going for a bolder creative look. I strongly enjoy it and the pan holds a lot of product. You could use it for a while. Long lasting too!!
cortney a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! One of my favorites, with a good primer itvstays on all day! Would definitely recommend this. It's stayed on through both of my jobs, no creasing of fall out. Looked as if I just applied it
Alexia H.
Crimora, VA
This is by far the best cream eye liner I have ever used! It is so easy to use, glides right on, and dries instantly so that it doesn't smear. I am a first time user of this product and now I won't use any other type of liner. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Tanisha S.
Used this for a halloween look and it exceeded my expectations and was just perfect! It has a smooth buttery texture and glides on your eyelid perfectly. It can also double as an eyeshadow and it blends easily too! Definitely one of my go to's now.
Melrose A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product i use this with an eyeliner brush and keep stroking it against my eyeleids to create the perfect wing eyeliner for my night out looks
Lisa Williams W.
Defuniak Springs, FL
I think the product is okay, I'm not really into cream eyeliners though. But my daughter loved it. She said the Smashbox brand is good.
Lisa Williams W.
Defuniak Springs, FL
Are Smashbox products any good?
Izzy S.
England
Are these smashbox cream eye liner any good? does it stay on all day?
Elizabeth D.
McGregor, ON
I have never used a cream eye liner before. Is it easy to apply?
Viana V.
Austin, TX
Is the purple bright or dark when you put it on?