BY SMASHBOX

A pigment-powered eyeshadow palette featuring a wearable rainbow of rose gold. Use this curated mix of petal-soft formulas in sultry metallic and silky matte finishes to create effortless day or night looks. The palette includes six eyeshadows and two double-size base shades in one purse-size makeup palette. The range of cashmere-like metallics and silky matte shades offers intense pigment payoff and superior blendability. This palette was inspired by Vlada's signature shade, as well as makeup trends seen and shot at Smashbox's L.A. creative photo studio. This set contains:- 8 x Eyeshadows in Floral Support; Fresh Stem; Opal Rose; Rose Quartz; Rose Rocked; XO, Vlada; Coffee Blossom; Nude Rose It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Get dipped in rose gold with the limited-edition Petal Metal Collection. It was co-created with makeup artist and Instagram star Vlada Haggerty (@vladamua), who's also Smashbox's lip editor-in-chief. She loves creative collaboration and used her signature rose gold color as the inspiration for these statement-makers for face, eyes, lips, and body."Each product can be worn alone or layered for a complete rose-gold look. The beauty of these shades is they don't compete or create a dull, monochromatic effect. Instead, they complement every skin tone and together build beautiful layers of pink that add warmth, radiance and a bouquet of boldness to your look." Vlada Haggerty, Makeup Artist and Smashbox Lip Editor-In-ChiefThis product is cruelty-free and formulated without parabens, phthalates, oil, and fragrance. Beauty Tip: Try using lighter shades to highlight your brows or inner corners.

• Does this stay for a long time?2 Answers
  • This palette is so beautiful. Are they all shimmer or is ...2 Answers
  • 💕💕 LETS CONNECT WITH EACH OTHER AND BOOST OUR IMPACT SCOR...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I love the new Smashbox X Vlada collab. Every product I’ve tried has impressed. The Eyeshadow Palette is no exception. The formula is buttery and smooth and they blend like a dream. The pigment is solid with no patchiness. Highly recommend. smashbox + VLADA Cover Shot Petal Metal Eye Shadow Palette
Colleen T.
Wheaton, IL
The formula of these shadows are very nice. The shimmers are creamy and the mattes blend really well, however I feel that the promotional pictures Smashbox used make the colors in the palette seem neutral-cool toned. These shadows are incredibly warm and red toned, so I feel that I was a little bit misled. I get that it’s a rose gold palette, however a few shades seemed more rose-taupe than straight up red In the photos Smashbox used. It’s a fine palette, I’m just personally a little disappointed with the marketing photos they used since I’m not a huge fan of red tones.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
I had been looking for a eyeshadow palette with some pinky-neutrals for a few weeks. This particular one was out at one sephora I went to, so when I was at a different store I looked for it and I was in luck! I looked at different brands but this one had the most colors that I knew I would use. I’m very happy with the shadows and how they hold up over time. The palette colors have a little shimmer in them - I was originally unsure of whether i’d like that. It turns out the shimmer is minimal and very pretty. I like the subtly I can create for my simple every day needs. The palette also has enough variety that some shades are great for a more intense look when I’m going somewhere fun! :) This picture was taken at the end of an evening out with friends.
Gigi .
Glendale, CA
I actually used my friends pallet for a last minute event we had to go too. And the colors are all so pretty and perfect for going out at night but, for some odd reason the eyeshadows came off my eyes after 45 min. Luckily she had it with her so We went and touched up on it but she also agrees on it not lasting that long on the eyes where as most last me hours ! It does have beautiful shades and the packaging was cute !
Nubia G.
First off, I did NOT purchase this palette.
Second, the colors are beautiful when I swatched them at Ulta.
Third, they where pigmented and soft
Also, the pallet was a nice combination of colors and trust.. I wanted to buy it and I didn't because of the price tag. I'm not. Cheapo but I also don't want to spend 40.00+ on a small palette. Girl, if your in a hunt and want to splurge, get it it's a great first impression.
Felicia S.
San Jacinto
Beautiful lasting colors , lasts long as long as you don’t touch it !! Would recommend ladies getting this ! You won’t regret it you’ll want to get it again and yes it was packed nicely not damaged nothing was wrong with it ! You ladies should most definitely try it
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Let me just start off by saying that not this palette isn’t cheap; however, the shadows are really amazing, they are such neutral every day colors, perfect for the everyday look, they have an amazing pigment to them, and they are also very easy to blend out as well.
Shani S.
So pretty !! Glamorous look 😍 I loved it so much !!!! I would definitely buy it again and again . MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A DANM SUPERSTAR 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I'm almost done with the one i got even tho I just got it . I USE IT SO MUCHHH to every party and important dates
Kelly j.
Nothing like their full exposure palletes in the past. Formula is super pigmented and creamy. Blends beautifully with little fallout. I love using my finger to press the shimmering color into my lid. When applied wet, it intensifies the shimmer shades to look metallic. Beautiful eyeshadow pallete and perfect if you're looking for a romantic rose gold palette, it gorgeous.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
This palette is little but beautiful. I am totally obsessed with the entire Smashbox and Vlada MUA collab. I think they totally rocked it and the entire collection is fire. I love the Packaging and the pigment is perfection. This palette is great to create a bronze rose gold look.
Lindsay S.
This looks so beautiful. How is the pigamention?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Do they show up shimmery?
Haley T.
Menasha
Do these eye shadows show up very well? Are they light in color or more bold?
Tiffany O.
New Braunfels, TX
This palette is so beautiful. Are they all shimmer or is there some mattes too
Ally W.
Rochester, NY
Is there glitter in these colors?