BY SMASHBOX

These Purse-sized, Pigment-powered Eye Shadow Palettes Are Made To Mesmerize—and Collect! Each Cover Shots Palette Has A Curated Mix Of Colors, Formulas And Finishes So You Can Nail The Latest Trends And Create Your Own Looks. These Versatile Makeup Palettes Are Curated To Spark Your Creativity With Customizable Eye Looks Using The Season’s Most-coveted Colors. Find Your Vibe Within Every Eye Palette (Sold Separately):

• Metallic: Satin Shimmer Finish
  • Matte: High-coverage, Velvety
  • Golden Hour: Creamy, Lit-from-within Shades
  • Softlight: Easy Wash Of Color
  • Smoky: Effortless And Modern
  • Bold: Transformative And Electrifying
  • Ablaze: Hot, Desert-inspired Shades

The Star Of Our Cover Shots Campaign Is Actress And Social Media Powerhouse Shay Mitchell. Inspired By The Distinct Vibes Of The Palettes, We Worked With Shay To Create A Unique Personality For Each One. Think: 7 Palettes. 7 Shades Of Shay. Channel Her Style Or Mix Shadows To Get Your Own Individual Look.

Tips:

Use A Light, Pearlized Shadow As A Highlighter Or Mix Shadow With 24 Hour Shadow Primer For A Long Wearing Lid Tint.

Benefits:

• Includes 6 Eye Shadows + 2 Double-sized Base Shades In 1 Portable Makeup Palette
  • Each Features A Range Of Finishes And Shades With Intense Pigment Payoff And Superior Blendability
  • Inspired By Makeup Trends Seen And Shot At Smashbox’s L.A. Creative Photo Studio
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

• Choose Base Color And Blend Onto Lids.
  • Play With Mix-and-match Shades And Layer To Create Your Own Cover Look.

Mica, Nylon-12, Ptfe, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Polysilicone-11, Isopentyldiol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)]

• Does this stay for a long time?2 Answers
  • This palette is so beautiful. Are they all shimmer or is ...2 Answers
  • 💕💕 LETS CONNECT WITH EACH OTHER AND BOOST OUR IMPACT SCOR...1 Answers
Smashbox Cover Shot Eye Palettes
  • "I tried this before it's very pigmented and shimmery great for any occasion! It's easy to apply and it's super natural looking, great for all skin tones ." in 269 reviews
  • "I have the GoldenHour palette and specifically bought it for the small size. The colors are beautiful and easy to blend. I'm able to create a neutral or slightly bold holiday look with these colors to make my blue/green eyes stand out! I'd buy another!" in 54 reviews
  • "Bought it because if magnificent Tati's (Youtuber) review and I do not regret. I got the Metallic pallet. Gorgeous colors (not only finger swatches but also brush swatches), bland very easy, this shadows stay long only leads. However, the size of the pallet is smaller than expected. " in 40 reviews
  • "This smash box has everything you need to get you through day or night time wear . Long lasting beautiful colors high quality. " in 30 reviews
tahnea e.
Review for: Minimalist, Ablaze, Metallic, Major Metals, Prism, Petal Metal more...
This is my first Smashbox eye shadow palette and I adore this cute little guy! The shades to me which are all lovely lean cool to neutral with some warmth too. So I think most people could use these shades. I love the two mattes in this palette they are so silky smooth! They blend super easy too. I always use primer so I cannot say how these work without it but these shadows are really good. The 2 large I would say inner eye to brow bone if you like a little shimmer in your life shades. Opal Rose and Fresh Stem are such pretty duo's! The Opal shade has a white to pinky opal shift. Whereas Fresh Stem has almost like a very pale golden opal shift. Plus the shades themselves are so soft, buttery, and they go on so well!

The four metallics are very pigmented as well but I love the feel of these shadows! They have a very moisturizing feel if that makes sense? My 2 favorite colours are Rose Quartz and Floral Support. They are just lovely! They all have the rose gold vibe but they are just so pretty with my eye colour, NW20, Blonde hair, green eyes, and very cool undertones for reference. I find I can make all these shades work so I love that about them. Plus I get no kickback and they are very pigmented.

I've heard some of this collection is not so good while other items are great. I would classify this palette as excellent and I love it! I also love the 3-D cover and how all the shadows fit so nicely together. To me these shades are lovely and I think look pretty with my green eyes and I can see how these can suit so many others as well.It is really such a lovely little palette! Love :)
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Review for: Smashbox Cover Shot: Petal Metal Eye Shadow Palette - Smashbox + Vlada Smashbox + Vlada Petal Metal more...
I love the new Smashbox X Vlada collab. Every product I’ve tried has impressed. The Eyeshadow Palette is no exception. The formula is buttery and smooth and they blend like a dream. The pigment is solid with no patchiness. Highly recommend. Smashbox Cover Shot Eye Palettes
Nicole W.
Hudson
Review for: Golden Hour, Metallic, Pinks + Palms, Softlight, Major Metals, Petal Metal more...
I have six of these palettes and I absolutely love them. I travel a lot so they are great to travel with and I feel like they are buildable. My favorite is the petal medal by far - love the rose golds and more coppery colors of that one. My least favorite, and probably the one I was initially most excited about was the pinks + palms. When you look at this palette your original thought is that you are getting these really bold colors and that mint green definitely sold me. Unfortunately the green didn’t show up at all! Even the pinks were much lighter than I thought. I’m going to continue to experiment with this one to see how I can get a better color payoff. Overall, I do like really like all of the ones that I own.
Colleen T.
Wheaton, IL
The formula of these shadows are very nice. The shimmers are creamy and the mattes blend really well, however I feel that the promotional pictures Smashbox used make the colors in the palette seem neutral-cool toned. These shadows are incredibly warm and red toned, so I feel that I was a little bit misled. I get that it’s a rose gold palette, however a few shades seemed more rose-taupe than straight up red In the photos Smashbox used. It’s a fine palette, I’m just personally a little disappointed with the marketing photos they used since I’m not a huge fan of red tones.
Maegan M.
Piedmont, SC
Review for: Petal Metal more...
Love, love, love. Lasts all day, gorgeous colors and with my light but olive complexion the colors just pop so well! Smashbox Cover Shot Eye Palettes are one of my favorite shadows ever!! I used my Docolor 10 Pcs Makeup Brushes Set Professional Classic Eye Eyebrow Eyeliner Blending Blush Eyeshadow Cosmetic Brush and it went on like a dream over my Laura Mercier Eye Basics 😍😍😍
Cheina S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Other more...
I purchased the "Cover Shot" palette in Bold when they first came out with this collection and I was so disappointed. The palette is so cute and the colors are extremely vibrant but on the eye it comes off as patchy and the pigment isn't really there. I thought I got a bad batch but after swatching the same palette at 3 different sephora's and ulta's, it was clear that Smashbox has a little more work to do with the ingredients when it comes to brighter eyeshadows. For $30, its seriously not worth it.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Golden Hour, Ablaze, Bold Glitter, Metallic, Softlight, Minimalist, Smoky, Matte, Pinks + Palms, Major Metals, Prism, Petal Metal, Punked, SMASHBOX Cover Shot Eye Palette in L.A. Glow - Limited Edition, Other more...
I love the Smashbox cover shot palletes. the colors coordinate really well together. I’ve only purchased this product once but I would purchase it again the colors are blend well together. My eye color is blue and I bought Smashbox Cover Shot Eye Palettes in pinks + palms because I love the pink shades so much. As with any smashbox product the formula is of great quality.
Alex R.
Boston
The colors in this palette are absolutely gorgeous! I searched this on my hand in Sephora because I was intrigued by the colors but I never thought I would buy it, it just seems too far out there and bold compared to what I usually wear. But I was so wrong! The second i swatched then I knew I wanted it. The dark plum color and light lilac are so pretty and the two sparkly ones are beautiful too. They go so well together and the pigmentation is great! I even have this palette in another color too.
Calley B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Review for: Major Metals, Ablaze, Minimalist more...
I have three of these palettes, because the first one I bought, Ablaze, I was OBSESSED WITH.  Let me start by saying DO NOT purchase "Softlight."  Softlight has literally no pigmentation and is extremely chalky and dry.  The colors are pretty, but absolutely do not translate.  With that being said, Ablaze and Golden Hour and 100% different from Softlight. Ablaze is probably my favorite go to travel palette, I love the dark and rich warm tones and the perfect transition shade in one of the large pans.  If you are going to get any of these ABLAZE is the one to get.  The pigmentation in Ablaze and Golden Hour are fantastic and they go on and blend beautifully.  I don't use Golden Hour too much because the colors don't speak to me as much as Ablaze, but the quality is similar between the two.  The packaging is great, and it is a perfect travel palette.  The pans are a good size and either of these two palettes allow for you to create such different looks.
Brittany F.
Review for: Matte more...
I reallllly like this palette! I love that it’s small and compact so great for travel and on the go. I also love that it has a decent size mirror especially given the compact size of the product itself. The shades are great neutral and very wearable for all skin types and great for tons of looks from simple to full Smokey matte glam. They could be a touch more blend able and creamy but overall they’re eSy to work with and look beautiful!
Laura P.
Sylvester, GA
Are the shadows long lasting? Does your look last for 8-10 hours with this palette?
Arianne B.
Nueva ecija
How is the pigmentation?
Ryan M.
Which Palette did you buy? I'm not sure which is best. I'm looking at the matte, Golden Hour, and Metallic.
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
Do these eyeshadows blend well?
lexie b.
Is this a pigmented eyeshadow pallette?