BY SMASHBOX

Description We see so many different eyes on set that our L.A. photo studio pros created this must-have range of neutrals to match any and all of them—yours included.Includes: 8 universally awesome neutral shades—from nudes to blacks—in the most blendable formulas Long-wearing shimmers and velvety smooth mattes; turn up or tone down the luster see more...

• How big is this palette? I like 2 Answers
  • Is there great pigmintation?2 Answers
  • I am wondering how this pallet is. Does it have good pigmentation...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are great and they all go together. There are a ton of looks I can achieve with this pallete. I love all the sparkle colors on top and the tones on bottom are perfect for evening it out. It's a perfect travel size if you're pressed for space in your makeup bag. The price is fair. This is one of my first palletes I ever got and I still love it 3 years later! This pallete taught me how to blend because all colors match and you can't really mess up with the colors. Smashbox is a great brand and I found this to not create up and look stunning for a night out. Must have!
Kennedy S.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great palette to travel with because it is so small and compact. The shades are all beautiful and blend amazingly. There is little to no fallout when you use it on your eyelids. I recommend using a wet brush when applying the shimmer shades to make them pop even more. I would have given it five stars but I don't like the darker shimmer shade and don't think it goes well with the rest of the palette if you're trying to make a full look with just one palette!
Rainbow S.
Kapa'a, HI
These eyeshadows are very pigmented. They use just one light tap to have full pigment. I love the shimmers for highlighting too. Overall an amazing palette that fits nicely in your purse or carry on for traveling. I would 100% recommend this to someone who loves natural eyeshadows and wants to be able to bring it with them everywhere.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was perfect for creating my Malificent look. I used the brown grey shade as my contour and on my eyes. Great qaulity, excellent pigmentation, and no creasing!
Penelope E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this pallet every day of my life scenes about 2/5/17 I love this pallet so much I fill in my eyebrows with color m1 it worked miracles every day for me and I love the pallet yet as a eyeshadow almost all the colors aside from browns have spotty pigmentation in them and don't show up well yet I got this pallet at sephora and it was 25 dollars and the brows alone are worth that. For my eyebrows I use a winged eyeliner brush and its great another two products that go great fro your eyebrows are Anastasia Beverly Hills Tweezers and Touch 'n Brow Ladyn Touch N Brow Razor
Holly A.
Thomas, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I literally love this product! Its a great way to take your fave pallet with you on a trip without lugging your entire make up collection with you. The value is great and in my opinion you get all the best colors to take with you! I keep one in my purse for touchups! It stays put so you really don't need touch ups but have a tendency to struggle with my contacts and I mess up my eye make up in the process!
Emily J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have this palette but I do own a small duo of some of the shadows. The shadows are silky and soft. However, when using the glitter shadows MAKE SURE YOU USE A GOOD PRIMER! The glitter shadow is like any eyeshadow. However, without any primer, fallout goes everywhere.
Monique G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is a little over priced for something so tiny but I really like the colors and the shimmer shadows are like GLITTER. SO PRETTY! Three of the shimmer shades has chunkier glitter and the lightest shade has finer glitter. For the matte shades the creme and the pink you have to work a little bit for the pigment but the dark shades are really rich.
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
I was disappointed in this palette overall. I initially purchased the palette because the colors seemed great and seemed like ones that I would be able to use all the time. Plus it was super small and great for travel.  Unfortunately, I was unimpressed with the quality of the shadows. Even with an eyeshadow primer, I don't find the shadows to go on smoothly, they don't blend well, and they are not super pigmented. I would recommend saving your money on this one and buy a palette from ABH, Urban Decay, Tarte, etc.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this travel size palette from Smashbox. Its is the perfect size for on the go, for your purse, make-up bag, travel, etc. This 8 color shadow palette, gives you 4 beautiful mattes, and 4 shimmery beautiful colors. The varieties of looks are endless with this ultra sheek Smashbox hit.
Jennifer J.
Are these colors as sparkly as they look?
Paige F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've seen a lot of mixed reviews on this Smashbox palette- much more so than with other leading brands. The palette Looks gorgeous! So with complete honesty- if you own this palette- how is the pigment, texture, and staying power (we'll say With a good primer) of this palette? And does the quality differ from the full size? Thanks!! ☺️
Mariah W.
Wheeling, WV
Compared to The Naked palettes... How pigmented are the shadows? Basically, Would you choose Naked or this (overall) ???
Nirvana S.
Grants Pass, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just heard about this the other day and I am wondering... for the price and size...would I be getting my moneys worth, are the pigmented well, and is the pan size fairly decent?
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks great but does it last long? I've had eye shadows that didn't go on good or ended up fading by the end of the day.