BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Travel-Size Full Exposure Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• How big is this palette? I like 2 Answers
  • Is there great pigmintation?2 Answers
  • I am wondering how this pallet is. Does it have good pigmentation...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Yolanda B.
Yolanda B.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveeee the palette. Great for everyday uses . There is some pros and cons to this palette. PROS: very buttery, not chalky or powdery. The first shade is a beautiful dark brown the most pigmented in the whole palette in my opinion. Same goes with last blue greyish shimmery color. Now the CONS: the rest of the palette is okay, they good but I have seen better, they lack some pigmentation and the shimmery color do have some fallout. Overall I think it is a good palette but there are so much better ones out there. But I do love it for a very simple and easy look for a everyday wear
Rawaa M.
Rawaa M.
I really like the shimmers in this palette, it's kind of a sheer but still very vibrant shimmer, I'm giving it four stars because some of the mattes are really chalky except the grey toned one which is really creamy, it's colors are so pretty though and it never creases and blends really nice, I don't know if it might just be that I got a bad one or something for the few chalky mattes but I still like this palette very much and it's so cute bc it's so tiny
Summer H.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a perfect little palette for on the go. I love keeping this in my daily makeup bag that I bring everywhere, just in case I need to touch up. The color range is nice and neutral. I love the matte shades, they blend so well. My only complaint is that the shimmery shades have a lot more fallout than any other shimmer shadows I have. Makes it a little inconvenient when you are in the car/bathroom touching up. Other than that, awesome palette
Kara S.
Kara S.
tuscaloosa , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite eyeshadow pallet in the entire world is my Smashbox Full exposure pallet, so naturally I had to go out and buy the travel version also. I can easily carry this around in my purse whenever I go somewhere and will never have to live without these shadows again! I use every single shadow in this pallet because the colors can be used for both day And night. I'm so in love with this that I will be repurchasing until the day I die.
haiits l.
haiits l.
Mansfield, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite palette for everyday use because the top roll has the shimmer and bottom roll are the matte shades. Its small and compact that it doesn't take a up a lot of space in my make up bag. My favorite shade is the first one in Chocolate Brown with Golden Pearl shimmer! It's $24, 8 shades, and very easy to blend. I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends and family.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
I think the palette is great for its purpose. The shad range and selection is easy to understand, and convenient to apply. I love throwing this in my bag when I need to do makeup on the train to work. I will say that the way the color shows on my eyelids is a bit different than the color that appears in the pan, so I would recommend swatching before you purchase.
Monique G.
Monique G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is a little over priced for something so tiny but I really like the colors and the shimmer shadows are like GLITTER. SO PRETTY! Three of the shimmer shades has chunkier glitter and the lightest shade has finer glitter. For the matte shades the creme and the pink you have to work a little bit for the pigment but the dark shades are really rich.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Keyser , WV
I love this palette! I originally saw the full size in ulta and swatched the shadows but didn't buy it and regretted it as soon as I left. I was in a Sephora a few months later and saw this close the register and had to buy it and I will definitely get the full size! It goes on great and stays on all day and the colors are beautiful!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this while in line at Ulta. I like the compact size of this and the neutral colors. The shimmers arent too shimmery but the mattes are pretty nice and they blend well. I found that the shimmers applied better with my finger than a brush. Ultimately I gave this away because I wasn't in love with it.
Briana  W.
Briana W.
Huntington, WV
Pigmented and worth the price. A little fall out but when you have pigmented shadows there will likely be some fall out. The packaging is nice and sleek and the size makes it convenient to slip in your purse or travel bag to have all the nudes you need and not take up too much space.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Are these colors as sparkly as they look?
Nirvana S.
Nirvana S.
Grants Pass, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just heard about this the other day and I am wondering... for the price and size...would I be getting my moneys worth, are the pigmented well, and is the pan size fairly decent?
Paige F.
Paige F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've seen a lot of mixed reviews on this Smashbox palette- much more so than with other leading brands. The palette Looks gorgeous! So with complete honesty- if you own this palette- how is the pigment, texture, and staying power (we'll say With a good primer) of this palette? And does the quality differ from the full size? Thanks!! ☺️
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
Wheeling, WV
Compared to The Naked palettes... How pigmented are the shadows? Basically, Would you choose Naked or this (overall) ???
Heather P.
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much is this? Is it better than the naked palettes?