Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Angela P.

BY SMASHBOX #20 in Tinted Moisturizers

Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer
  • "i like this because its smooth and has little bit of coverage without being to heavy .i wear this to the gym" in 1 review
  • "This product isn't my favorite, its a little thick, I like light weight products and this one is definitely noticeable." in 1 review
  • "I love this product it is so easy to fit in my makeup bag and I love it so much " in 1 review
  • "in love with smashbox especially with moisturizer it soft and gentle but a refreshing skin looking feel" in 1 review
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Eve G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never been a fan of tinted moisturizer's because i've always felt they left a sticky feel on my face after using them, but after testing out the Smashbox Cosmetics Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer, it left my skin feeling smooth and flawless! For those girl who enjoy a natural sheer finish, with little coverage, this is just for you!
Veronica Q.
Montgomery
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin and in the summer I really don't like to wear too much makeup so this was perfect. It wasn't heavy, didn't break me out, and a sheer coverage. Perfect for natural days or summer time when you don't need too much. I would recommend it to others.
Mair M.
Redding, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is pretty great. I love the texture it gives my skin without making feel heavy. Easy to apply, easy to remove, and lasts all day. I would say it's pretty Buildable. I'd absolutely recommend to anyone who's looking for something lightweight that also makes you look flawless!
Mo H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This matched my skin tone perfectly. It's so light weight and gives me the best summery glow. I've have combination skin all my life and this product knows how to perfect my look. Must have for the summer when foundation is no longer an option haha!
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love his product. It blends in nicely with my face. I love it. Doesn't look like I am wearing makeup and I love that because I love looking natural and not showing off that I have makeup on my face
Cynthia R.
Dinwiddie
It's a decent product. I usually go for something cheaper that works the same but def can say if I had the money all the time I will def keep going back for it. Looks great and natural u won't be upset
Jessy F.
Bozeman, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love wearing this on hot beach or lake days. The color is really nice and it looks natural and effortless with a little mascara. I've only bought one tube of this but it has lasted me over a year.
Ashlyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This amazing tinted moisturizer works amazing if you have dry patches on your face. Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smooth without just using foundation this is a two in one product that works amazing!
Jazmin P.
chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Smash box sheer focus tinted moisturizer, is great when wanting to go out something fast, although for oily skin it get oily fast even if it's just a moisturizer.