BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Photo Op Eye Brightening Mascara Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• "It was to wet and made my lashes look thin and short." in 2 reviews
  • "I really love sample size because you can really apply it without getting it anywhere but your lashes." in 1 review
  • "It really does make your eyes pop and I will definitely be getting a full size of this when my mini is depleted." in 1 review
  • "It clumped my eye lashes together and made them spidery." in 1 review
  • "I get a nice curl without using my eye lash curler." in 1 review
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like this mascara, it separates without clumping which is the only thing I look for in a mascara. It also doesn't give me raccoon eyes which is something I hate.
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
I like it i mean i dont wear mascara really often but when i do i wear this mascara . It makes my eyes look awake and my eyelashes really long. I don‘t find any bugs because every mascara smudges a bit. So yeah i would buy it again though.
Genesis D.
Okay this mascara is THE BOMB!! I never imagined this product would become my favorite one by far! I love how my lashes look when I use it and all the complements I receive when I go out. I would recommend and buy it again and again!
Lena S.
77406
This is beyond my new love for my eyes !!! It's beyond worth buying ! I have used many other products and this one really makes my haZel in my eyes pop. Adore the all day effect that it has. I will have his in my shopping cart every-time! Smashbox Master Class Ultimate Eye Shadow Quad
Desiree G.
I love smashbox and needless to say this mascara did not disappoint it definitely had some photo op enhancements that made my eyes look bright and beautiful I purchase this in the color brightening black and I probably would purchase it again really like it.
Katie R.
Avon, IN
This is the best mascara I have ever used! It has a blueish hint that really brightens your eyes and makes them pop!! It is long lasting and easy to use! I have used many many mascaras in my day, but this one is the best!
Stefani G.
I simply love this, it’s pretty pricey but worth every Penney!!!! I got this on my Boxy Subscription, love my eyelashes they get really dark and even looks fake lol
Lori G.
Cumberland, RI
I received a sample size of this at Ulta and I absolutely love it. It definitely brightened my brown eyes. It's like a deep black with navy blue pigments. I really love sample size because you can really apply it without getting it anywhere but your lashes. Never clumps and goes on so smoothly over the primer I use. Even after snowmobiling it didn't smudge! This is now my go to mascara!
Lauren H.
Texarkana, AR
This is the least effective mascara I have used in a long time. It clumped my eye lashes together and made them spidery. The more I tried to separate them the worse it got. Trying to believe it was not completely the mascara, I used it the next day with lash primer but it was just as bad, if not worse. Very disappointed.
Diana R.
Loved how smoothly it went on and how natural it made my eyelashes look, however my concern with it always was that it was not waterproof and even if y eyes watered it would sometimes smear, especially on rainy day. But as far a the product itself it was great.