BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Photo Op Eye Brightening Mascara Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• "It was to wet and made my lashes look thin and short." in 2 reviews
  • "It clumped my eye lashes together and made them spidery." in 1 review
  • "It really does make your eyes pop and I will definitely be getting a full size of this when my mini is depleted." in 1 review
  • "I get a nice curl without using my eye lash curler." in 1 review
  • "I really love sample size because you can really apply it without getting it anywhere but your lashes." in 1 review
Diana R.
Diana R.
Loved how smoothly it went on and how natural it made my eyelashes look, however my concern with it always was that it was not waterproof and even if y eyes watered it would sometimes smear, especially on rainy day. But as far a the product itself it was great.
Genesis D.
Genesis D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay this mascara is THE BOMB!! I never imagined this product would become my favorite one by far! I love how my lashes look when I use it and all the complements I receive when I go out. I would recommend and buy it again and again!
Lena S.
Lena S.
77406
This is beyond my new love for my eyes !!! It's beyond worth buying ! I have used many other products and this one really makes my haZel in my eyes pop. Adore the all day effect that it has. I will have his in my shopping cart every-time! Smashbox Master Class Ultimate Eyes HAZEL Full Size Eye Shadow Quad, NEW
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love smashbox and needless to say this mascara did not disappoint it definitely had some photo op enhancements that made my eyes look bright and beautiful I purchase this in the color brightening black and I probably would purchase it again really like it.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Avon, IN
This is the best mascara I have ever used! It has a blueish hint that really brightens your eyes and makes them pop!! It is long lasting and easy to use! I have used many many mascaras in my day, but this one is the best!
anu h.
anu h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So so so awesome add very good volume love them a lot i am using evry single day still today very good smashbox is smashbox only
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I like this mascara because it pops up my eyes. Like my eyes is the first that will get your attention lol
christy b.
christy b.
Stole this from my daughter great mascara makes your lashes a mile long but not clumpy a little expensive for me
Margarita F.
Margarita F.
Barranquilla, Colombia
Este me encanta deja las pestaƱas muy grandes no se riega y queda muy fija al momento de aplicarla
veronica f.
veronica f.
EVERSON, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super full looking loved the pop it have my eyes lasted all day and lots of looks and compliments