BY SMASHBOX #17 in Eyelid Primer

Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Will this primer help with crepey eyelids?1 Answers
  • Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Prim...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I have seen it and I really want it but ...1 Answers
Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer
  • "I haven't noticed my dark circles get any better but it does moisturize my under eyes and helps my concealer stay put and it doesn't slip into the fine lines at all." in 2 reviews
  • "This under-eye primer works well to prevent concealer from creasing, but it doesn't really brighten or moisturize the under-eye area like it claims to." in 2 reviews
  • "When I'm in a rush I'll just put a little bit of this under my eyes and it works well on it's own." in 1 review
  • "I had never used an under eye primer before using this one." in 1 review
  • "This works great for helping my makeup stay put so it can cover my drk circles, it is also very hydrating and keeps my makeup from creasing in fine lines" in 1 review
Brittany G.
Wylie, TX
Review for: Warm Beige
I dunno about you but I prep my dry under eyes to the extreme so that my concealer won’t crease or look flaky and uneven. Eye creams, serums, lotions, potions whichever provides the most moisture gets slapped under these old eyes in preparation for concealer.

The latest to join my prepping line up would be the newly launched Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer.

Me likey!

At $29 my wallet isn’t loving the small 0.33 oz tube but I can definitely forsake the cash if I know something is working well for me. The formula is a pale milky shade of whitish pink which a soft, subtle fresh scent. I find the texture a cross between a cream but with the thickness of a silicone primer mixed in. Try not to let “silicone” bug you too much as I assure you this doesn’t have the velvet-y/powdery feel of one. It offers a nice brightening effect on application and promises to reduce the appearance of puffiness, finer lines, and dark circles.

So it’s a big yay on this little primer.
Maria Q.

Sept. 12, 2016, 10:45 p.m.
I Love this primer so so so much!!! I'm a medium skin tone so this was the perfect highlighter for me personally. The primer is very creamy, and the applicator is so easy to use. It's a rubber tip so you can feel the product being absorbed by your skin. The product itself has a very low glitz to it... almost iridescent or highlighterish. Which is amazing for bouncing light off the bags and darkness of the under eye. This products also tingles the skin!! It feels so good, like you have cucumbers sitting under your eye. It's not a painful tingle, I do feel it helps with the wrinkles by raising the skin. I Love this eye primer, I recommend it to everyone I know!!!
Crisma G.
Melissa M.
Stratford, NJ
I have hereditary dark circles, so I've pretty much tried everything. The consistency is nice, and it makes for a smooth surface to apply color corrector/concealer etc... The only thing I don't like is that there is a slight shimmer to the product (I'm sure to combat the darkness and help brighten the area) that can show up in flash photos. I used this under my concealer and setting powder before my bachelorette party, and you can see a whitish semi-circle under my eyes in all the flash photos. Haven't had this happen with the concealer (NARS Creamy Concealer) or the setting powder (Makeup For Ever). Otherwise, it's a quite good product.
Sherrie P.
Louisville, KY
What can I say about Smashbox? Holy smokes! Their primers are top notch products that never leave your face or eyes feeling caked or heavy. Their eye primer is a MUST for creating the perfect eye, whether you're going for a simple look or a dramatic smoky eye. It doesn't crease and holds the color for many hours. I first learned about Smashbox eye primer through Ipsy after receiving a sample. It is now my go-to eye primer (along with their face primer). When you want to look your best and you take the time to create the perfect eye you want it to stay put. Smashbox does that. All day. All night.
divya m.
Tampa, FL
This is one of the best products I've ever used! As long as you use undereye moisturizer before applying. My undereye concealer no longer creates creases. This is a great product. And I am a true product junkie! Love this stuff. You cannot best Smashbox Cosmetics!This is one of the best products I've ever used! As long as you use undereye moisturizer before applying. My undereye concealer no longer creates creases. This is a great product. And I am a true product junkie! Love this stuff. You cannot best Smashbox Cosmetics!
Emily h.
Port Richey, FL
Review for: Warm Beige
I used to do my eye makeup with no primer because I tried so many and they would do nothing any different and my big thing is why put more product on my face if I'm going to get the same result ?! So one day I just say whatever I'll try this one and see if it did anythibg, and ever since then I haven't used anything else and ALWAYS use it! Even when I put my eyeshadow on before work at 5 A.M. it is still on and looking the sane way at 5 P.M. It definitely does its job!
Ruth M.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Travel Size
I was introduced to smashbox by a Ulta consultant that raved about the brand and how it was all skin types friendly. The consultant brought me onto several products and this one was heaven sent. I had used It cosmetics bye bye under eye and ran into the issue that it creased up even after setting it so when I found this baby it was amazing to finally have a product that helped setting and made the hiding or highlighting of the under eye looked flawless.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
It moisturises under my eyes amazingly I haven't had a noticeable difference under my eyes, for the price I don't want to waste it though so I use it for special occasions,it does help fend of my.concealer settling into the fine lines around my eyes, and it feels like heaven, I am in love with this and if I could afford to stock pile it, it might even help to fix my circles, would highly recommend I love it
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Warm Beige
This was recommended to me by a sweet salesperson at Ulta. She tested it on my hand and I loved the feel it gave and the brightening effect on my skin. If only it worked that way under my eyes. It did feel like it hydrated my under eye area but it did not brighten it or help with dark circles. It slid off easily and the moisturizing aspect did not last. I will not repurchase this nor would I recommend it.
Kaitlyn O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this primer fight against creasing? I add layers of concealer to hide my dark circles and I've yet to find a primer that reduces creasing!
Melissa H.
Is this a "must-have" product? I'm torn due to the price. I'm sure it will be nice, but is it a necessity? I do have issues with dryness under my eyes and concealer settling into creases/fine lines. Thanks for your help.
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this primer worth the dough?
Kwanae M.
Copley, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ladies honestly do you really see any benefit of primer? What about just finding the right foundation that doesn't need a primer? Does primer really live up to the hype? Follow me on IG- 1southernbelle_ I'll follow you back!
Arlinda G.
Will this help with creasing and is there another brand you recommend?