BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox It's A Wrap Makeup Remover Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Does it sting if it gets in your eyes? 1 Answers
  • Does this product work any good? I'm thinking of getting it because...1 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover have a greasy or watery feel?1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
  • "This remover is great - it effectively removes all your eye makeup (including waterproof) and leaves your skin feeling awesome." in 6 reviews
  • "I started using this solely for eye makeup when I got down to half a bottle because it works so well." in 1 review
  • "It works very well and easily removes even waterproof eye makeup." in 1 review
  • "Every time I got to sephora and try the smash box remover it amazes me and I highly recommend it mine is about to finish and I am definitely getting more " in 1 review
  • "The only problem is that it does leave your face feeling quite greasy which can be a problem for me as I have oily skin. " in 1 review
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I always keep this stocked at my house for me and any of my girlfriends who come over! This is so essential because you can't sleep with make up on!! This product takes off so much of your make up with so little remover used!
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a sample gift from ulta and I'm almost out so I think I will purchase another . I have sensitive acne prone skin so when I use a makeup remover it usually makes breakout ! But this one leaves my skin feeling so soft and doesn't make it break out . It also removed my heavy duty eye make up in only one cotton ball . I highly recommend it
Maral S.
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this last year and I loved it so much. It takes off your makeup with one cotton ball. I used 2 cotton balls for me because I wear heavy makeup. But I loved it. It's very gently and removes all the mascara eyeliner everything. It's a great product I love smash box.
Shevon Ashley G.
Shevon Ashley G.
Long Is City, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup remover is god gift to earth! It's very gentle on the skin and believe me, my skin is sensitive to everything ! It's a little pricey but you don't need a lot when it comes to removing makeup. One swipe and your face is makeup free. Love love love it !
gilbert G.
gilbert G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only toner/makeup remover I use , it really removes all the leftover makeup that's on my face . It's a really good value .Wasn't at all expensive. I really loved using this makeup remover. I highly recommend to others ūüôĆ
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is just ok. It gets the job done but I do think it takes a but more effort than my neutrogena wipes which I definitely prefer. I will not be repurchasing this.
Robin W.
Robin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup remover is okay but for me it takes a lot it is just okay for me because I have to use so much of it
Maria N.
Maria N.
henderson, NV
This is amazing! it takes off makeup so easily and it so gentle on my skin. I love it!
Ligia G.
Ligia G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Takes off your eye makeup clean as a whistle. In fact, probably cleaner as whistles are filthy. Expensive, but if you have the cash, why not be fancy?
Tehya R.
Tehya R.
Minneapolis, MN
I recently got this product as a free gift with the purchase of a Smashbox foundation at an Ulta. It was perfect, because I was just running out of my old makeup remover. It works very well and easily removes even waterproof eye makeup. It is only for use around eyes or lips, though, because if it ends up anywhere else on your skin, it leaves a weird oily feeling. You also need to wash your face after using the product, too.
Rebecca t.
Rebecca t.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this make your face overly oily?
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does it sting if it gets in your eyes?
Yamilet D.
Yamilet D.
Opa Locka, FL
Does this product work any good? I'm thinking of getting it because I want a really good makeup remover because I do get a lot of zits when I don't wash away all my makeup.
Sara C.
Sara C.
middlesex, NC
How well does this work?
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Does this makeup remover have a greasy or watery feel?