BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Image Factory Waterproof Shadow Liner Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

h k.
h k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best product everrrrerrrrre I'm in love with it , It's worth of buying, and I just can't tell you how much of this product has helped me馃挴馃挴馃挴馃挴馃挴馃挅
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Calexico
Beauty Junkie Expert
When smashbox said waterproof they ment it i went swiming and my eyeliner was still on point when i got out of the pool.. Lol
Desiree g.
Desiree g.
I'm sorta up in the air about this product... The color goes on bold and is defiantly easier then applying multiple coats of powder eye shadow. I wasn't completely crazy about the way it spreads/smears, it took me a little work to get it a way I liked it. I'm think maybe a lighter color would be better to work with.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
I love this product, it works very well. Smashbox has never disappointed me :)
Emily B.
Emily B.
Smashbox products are awesome! I highly recommend and it's a pretty nice color/pigmented eyeliner.
Yennifer A.
Yennifer A.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
     Siempre he tenido una piel bastante limpia con alguna que otra peca o espinilla muy espor谩dicamente pero desde hace un tiempo para ac谩 tengo un brote en la cara que ni el dermat贸logo me ha podido controlar. Revisando todos los productos que uso, encontr茅 con que el 煤nico que hab铆a agregado a mi rutina diaria era el protector solar FiltroSol Gel SPF 30. Despu茅s de d铆as leyendo informaci贸n sobre el acn茅, se me ocurri贸 buscar informaci贸n sobre los protectores solares y encontr茅 una informaci贸n que me alarmo bastante y que al parecer es lo que me ha estado arruinando la piel.