BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Image Factory Airblush Whipped Cheek Color Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Ana L.
Clermont, FL
Ohh I love this airblush whipped cheek color, it's light and it blends perfectly, the color is beautiful ad it looks very natural which is the look I always try and go for. It last all day, I use it regularly for work. I really like it and most definitely will buy again.
Alaesia V.
Hartford
Love this product a lot! It has a very good texture and a little goes a long way. It's very nicely pigmented and is a beautiful color in my opinion. It leaves you with a nice with a sun kissed glow. Don't put too much or it the blush will look very strong.
Jihan S.
San Diego, CA
Very good product. It was very useful and I would say it is pigmented. Also , It was easy to blend so I recommend others to get it as well. I have deep skin tone so I would say it's good for that as well !
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
This is a lovely cheek color by Smashbox. I am obsessed with it. Great quality and looks so good on cheeks. It is super easy to blend and comes out great when applied. Easily buildable.  It is good value for money, i will buy it again and recommend it to others.
Lupitaaa 👅.
santa ana
omg i love things from smash box i love all their products and the airbrush is so easy to blend one of my favorites its best for olive skin i have olive skin but since I've been traveling my skin is now tan ii love buy it again and really recommend for you guys
Mia N.
These blushes are really pretty & pigmented. I'm a brown skin girl so this color looked really pretty on my skin. Sometimes i have trouble finding a really nice blush for my skin but these are really great. I would definitely recommend me these.
serena g.
I love this pigment because it is very bold and pops out. The only thinh about it is that it can get a little messy, but eithee then that it is easy to blend and is very shimmery.i would totally recommend this to others!
Amber T.
monroe, MI
Smashbox are known for consistent affective products and they did not disapoint me this time. Product bought at sephora and was reasonable priced. I will repurchase this item. Love smashbox they are just so good!
Melody🍒 B.
Pinellas park, FL
Sooo beautiful!! So pigmented, very rich, lasts a long time( I use primer), blendable, buildable if needed. It's one of my faves in my beauty bag right now. Highly recommend. Definitely gonna buy it again.
Cayleigh L.
West Palm Bch, FL
This stuff is amazing and the color is very radiant and pigmented! It's awesome for eyeshadow or cheek color. I give it an A for quality and price. Go purchase this at Sephora, smash box.com or ulta!!
Anileydis C.
Que tal este producto?? pigmenta bien? vale su precio