BY SMASHBOX #71 in Mascara

Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have long lashes so i have a problem finding a mascara that will not clump and will give me more definition/volume than length - hyperlash because the way the brush is is allows me to get the definition and volume i need without going crazy on length and not clumping!" in 3 reviews
  • "I have tried nearly every mascara on the drug store and professional market." in 1 review
  • "It has a nice consistency, goes on very easily and doesn't flake." in 1 review
  • "Great product, last long time doesn't flake onto ur face!" in 1 review
olivia v.
olivia v.
GREAT LASHES!
If you like dark mascara, this is the one for you. If you like the natrual look, not sure it would be the best choice. The brush would not lend well to light coverage. I use the Hyperlash along with Smashbox's other mascara, due to the brush. I use the Hyperlash as the base coat and the other mascara (large, fat brush) to brush out and smooth the base coat. The only negative is the brush. The mascara doesn't flake or smear like many that I have tried in the past. I really like the formula. Would give this mascara a 10 if the brush was improved
Emma M.
Emma M.
Lyon Station, PA
Bought the travel size because I didn't want to spend the money on it if I didn't like it. I think this is better than the full exposure mascara. It's a bit pricey but it's a good mascara. I would recommend to anyone who likes smashbox products. It is also long lasting.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Review for: Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara
This is now my everyday go to mascara. It lengthens, thickens, and curls without clumping. It lasts really well throughout the day and has never flaked so far. It also gives a more natural look which I love for daytime/work.
Ami J.
Ami J.
I love this mascara! I do not leave the house without my mascara on! It made my lashes full and long with no clumping! I would definitely recommend this to a friend! This is a great brand and a great product!
jeremy M.
jeremy M.
I love this mascara. it's small enough to get the lower lashes but it still makes your upper lashes thick and full of volume. the formula is a little chunky but other than that it's great. I would buy again.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Review for: Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara
I definitely recommend this mascara, it's worked wonders for me although I do have naturally long and slightly curled lashes, I still recommend this as a high end mascara. I would definitely buy it again!
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
Review for: Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara
Love this mascara! Really gives me a lot of length and volume! Lasts all day and I never have to re apply. It's definitely worth the money if you're willing to fork out a little. I'll definitely buy again
Reba R.
Reba R.
Palermo, CA
Review for: Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara
This mascara is great I love it. It kinda gives your eyelashes a plump of the mascara and I think it depends if you keep putting it on like over and over again not stopping until you think its done.?
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the coverage, the richness of color. You did not need multiple applications to get results. Not clumpy. Received a sample size of this and fell in love. It quickly became my favorite.
Jess L.
Jess L.
Greensburg, PA
This is one of the only mascara that I have used and it has not clumped. I am a server so I will work long shifts and it looks just as good at the end of my shift compared to the beginning.
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves this mascara?
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Horseheads, NY
Does this mascara shed? Like i have a brand that after awhile of wear tends to crumple a bit and irritates my eyes. Looking for something that won't come apart if I brush a finger over my lashes
Kristine N.
Kristine N.
Orange County
Doesn't clumpmright
Danika R.
Danika R.
I have never heard of this brand. Is it a good brand for things like this?
tracy r.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
I love my mascara does this stuff clump, or smudge?