Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Sidney l.Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Maryammodel😊 K.

BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Im thinking of buying this but i want to make sure it is a builda...1 Answers
  • I need a light foundation in order to prevent clogged pores. Woul...1 Answers
  • Is this a good foundation? My skin is so sensitive that I have a ...3 Answers
Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation SPF 15
  • "i really like this foundation! blends really easy, a little bit of product goes a very long way. it has great coverage and super pigmented but doesn’t leave your face looking cakey. it also has a lot of shades to choose from!" in 13 reviews
chloe B.
medina, OH
Kris S.
Amherst, OH
This is a very good product the quality is really good for the price you have to pay you can always order online through eBay comes as Brandon now I would highly recommend this to everyone even if they ordered it through Sephora
Jennifer T.
Clemson, SC
This is a good product for full coverage. I felt too overdone after applying it. It felt a bit heavier than I prefer. I found that the full coverage look was not for me, especially on hot humid days. I would repurchase this item if my needs change, until then I will stick with less of a full coverage, more natural look.
J•A•Y |.
Seriously... This foundation is light weight but full coverage (for me anyway) and it doesn't crease throughout the day. I work nearly 20 hours on Friday and it keeps my makeup fresh and new all day and night. I'd recommend to anyone with normal to combination skin.
Shelley R.
Jonesborough , TN
This stuff has amazing coverage! It's silky and doesn't clog your pores or dry out your skin. Definitely lasts all day long! Goes on easily with no mess! I love that it has SPF too! Highly recommend!
Andrea B.
Turlock , CA
Smashbox products are great. I love the SPF added in as well. Ive since stopped using foundation as much, but I still use their primers every day. Their foundation goes on smooth and doesnt settle too much in fine lines. Overall pretty good product.
Quianna W.
Coral Springs, FL
Just tried this foundation recently and I would have to say it's really great! I have dry skin and it works really nice with it! It's a bit expensive but I think it's worth it and I will for sure keep on using this product
Dariela J.
Altus, Oklahoma
I didn't like this product at all it left my skin really ugly and I started breaking out it was so hard to apply all over the face and it was so dry never would buy this again
Trish H.
I loved the way this gave a great coverage all over my face with a nice glow.  It stayed on all day and always camera ready. I would use it again but I always love trying new face products. Its very easy to apply.
Kd W.
Tulare, CA
This is my every day foundation and I couldn't live without it. It's definitely one of the best foundations that I've ever used and I am extremely picky about what goes on my skin. The coverage is wonderful and it doesn't take a lot at all to cover up any blemishes. It's not even necessary to wear a finishing powder when you're done. A little goes a long way, and I am on month two of one bottle and I still have some left. Smashbox has fantastic products and this is a must have for anyone!
Vianca G.
Arvin, CA
Is this foundation good for oily skin ?
Lizetth M.
Is this a good foundation? My skin is so sensitive that I have a hard time with foundations
Keyla C.
Pinehurst, TX
How does this hold up threw the day for oily to dry skin ?
Priscila B.
Las Vegas, NV
Im thinking of buying this but i want to make sure it is a buildable coverage or atleast a full coverage does anyone know if it is ? & if its worth the hype ?
Vianca G.
Arvin, CA
Is this foundation good for oily skin ?