BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Heat Wave Eye Shadow Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Kimberly W.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm just gaga for this palette! You can't get better than Smashbox when it comes to cosmetics and the neutral tones in this collection really make my blue eyes pop. There is enough variety in the colors that I can use it for base, contouring, and highlighting the various parts of my eye.  If you don't already have this, it is an essential for any make up collection. Go get it!
Kezia O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift from a friend and I do enjoy this product.  The eyeshadows are quite pigmented and easy to blend.  I do not get use out of every color, but my favorites are the two transition shades on the top row.  I use them almost every time I apply my makeup.  The bottom metallic shimmer shade works really well as highlight.
Stacie H.
Greensburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this palette. It has some nice colors and I just bought it recently from sephora. I've only had it a week but have been able to mix and match it everyday and still have more combinations to go. I also want to try the other collections.
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this item use to almost daily easy to use and great application nice packaging it's a must buy and great product you can't go wrong and it's pretty long lasting!
Rebecca P.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smashbox has some of my favorite eyeshadows. This Palatte has been a staple in my makeup bag for a while with a great variety of neutral as well as fun colors!
Alexis A.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
the color payoff is great and amazing. it is very pigmented and has a good pay off. i would recommend this to all of my friends.
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smashbox Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer these two items together are perfect and amazing I would love to reccomened them
Elisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like most of the smashbox eyeshadows are very pigmented this one was not the best. although I do love a lot of their products
Anel Z.
Are the eyeshadow pigmented? Do they last all day? What's the price? Are this colors for an every day look or just night time?
Shay B.
Not in love with all the colors, but definitely a nice palette
I dont use it much for that reason, but it does blend nicely.