BY SMASHBOX

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Tiara E.
Lawrenceville, GA
I loveeeee Smashbox they always have the best products. But I especially love there eyeshadow because it comes up bold against my skin and it's smooth it doesn't feel hard or crumbly.
ginie v.
miami florida
Let your eyes talk with the Wicked Lovely Eye Shadow. This Smashbox Wicked Eye Shadow blends easily into your skin making it look charmingly sweet or naughty. The texture of this Smashbox Eye Makeup is extremely soft, and blends well with the rest of your makeup without making it feel heavy. This Smashbox Wicked Eye Shadow can be worn everyday, or even night, and twinkle up your eyes. This Smashbox Eye Makeup is highly pigmented, and will definitely last an entire day. So, recreate the smoldering look with the Wicked Lovely Eye Shadow.
Christy G.
Crosby, TX
Awesome eye duo. Looks great for easy eye look. Great value for the buck. Not pricey at all. Glides on effortlessly. Easy to use. Looks great. Awesome pigment. I will repurchase this product again. Love!!
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
This eyeshadow duo is quick and easy and simple. It has two basic colors which are cool for when you're on the go. I purchased mine Nordstroms it probably I would like it to have at least another color just because I liked always at least have three eyeshadows on hand
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I love Smashbox. I think they're product are very easy to wear. They blend easy and this set it great to have. The pink is a beautiful light color and the brownish color can be apply wet or dry
Lisa h.
I really like doing a smokey eye with colors that loom more natural. It is a more expensive brand but it works really good compared to other brands of eye shadows. I would definitely purchase this eye shadow compact again
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
I really like this eyeshadow duo. It is very pigmented and easily workable from a day look to a night look. It compliments brown eyes and can be worn for work as well if applied lightly. I am happy with my purchase and recommended to my friends .
Jessica B.
Canton, GA
Love the smashbox duo and trio eye shadows. Perfectly matched color palettes are smooth and almost creamy, for lack of a better word. The only thing I would change is the price point, but that's just the world of makeup!
Audra C.
Austin, TX
Smashbox is a okay for the price. There are plenty of brands of eye shadow way less expensive that work better. The payoff isn't great, and there is a tremendous amount of fall-out.