BY SMASHBOX

An award winning eye shadow trio Contains three coordinated eye shades: base shade, contour color & highlighter Features a silky, ultra-blendable formula Provides highly pigmented, long-lasting bold color Ensures mistake-proof & effortless application... see more...

Faith F.
Sacramento , CA
I was really disappointed in this product. The pigmentation wasn't as great as I am as hoped. For the price it's definitely not worth it. Are usually love Smashbox so this really disappointed me.
Sadé C.
I've always loved warm colors and for me I just wanted to change it up a little and with this it was perfect for that change I was looking for the colors are absolutely stunning the warm almost neutral like colors complement the green it's really pigmented and i say these colors are perfect for brown to hazel even green eyesI have hazel eyes and this really made my eyes pop
Irina G.
Woodstock
These little eye shadows are amazing, the consistency is great, so soft and buttery. The pigment is just right. For the amount this lasts it's affordable. I've even been able to apply this with my finger tips while in a rush and it blends beautifully.
Paige W.
I got this eyeshadow in an ipsy bag and I thought it was ok. I wasn't crazy about the combination together on me but I know it would be pretty on someone else. I don't think I would recommend it to any other people over other eyeshadow.
Stephanie V.
Silver Spring, MD
Formula of the Eyeshadows is nice but the colors aren't too practical for me. I wish they were easier colors to use so I can just take it and use it on the go. But again the shadows are pigmented and work well blended and all.
Bethany-Timothy B.
Not my favorite eye shadow. I've used powdered shadows before but this one doesn't go on as smoothly for me. Doesn't last as long as I would expect. I feel like I have to reapply a lot. Not for me. Won't be buying again.
Katelyn D.
Beaufort, SC
I love these eyeshadow trips so much! They have great pigment, but are super tiny. Idk why I thought it looks a little bigger online. But anyways, they are easy to use & have such beautiful colors to pick from!
Loni M.
grand rapids, MI
I haven't tried these colors out but I do own a set of brown shades and they're awesome. If you want more of an option I suggest to get a platte because this product is pricey for being so little
Lauren M.
Snohomish , WA
Love is the only thing that I can see on this product and it is not a bad thing but I am very happy with the app and the other people that I have been working with and I can tell them that they have been working with
Yuliia D.
Sebring, FL
This mini palette have a beautiful colors. But it little bit pricey for eyeshadow trio. So I will be keeping it but in future I will be buying only bigger eyeshadow palettes