Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer - Balance

BY SMASHBOX

With a satiny, weightless texture that blends easily with skin Contains antioxidants & vitamins A & E that lessen wrinkles & dark spots Helps correct face color while unifying skin tone Features a green color to reduce redness Preps skin perfectly for... see more...

Khadija G.
bd benu tachefine résidence essalam g210 app 31
 I was so excited to try this product! I'm always tempted by green-toned make-up as I struggle with redness on my cheeks and around any blemishes. I have very pale, combination skin.

I always use a primer, as I need my make-up to last all day and stay fresh. Smashbox primers are a cult classic for a reason, they really do their job well. A pea-sized amount applied all over the face helps to create a silky barrier between your skin and your foundation. This means that it doesn't sink into any pores or settle into fine lines, helping to create a blurred and more even effect. DON'T use a huge amount, primer works better if you use a little bit and let it settle before you apply your foundation.

In terms of counteracting redness, this is the perfect first step in your routine if redness is one of your concerns. It's not going to wipe out all the red, but it certainly helps. Team it up with a green concealer on blemishes, an illuminating foundation (Smashbox Liquid Halo is the holy grail of foundations) and a light dusting of powder (yellow-toned powder will counteract redness even more).

Overall I'd say this is a good buy if you want a high-quality primer with skincare benefits (the formula contains vitamin A and E, aloe, lemongrass, soybean oil and orchid complex), as well as something to start off your redness-concealing routine. It's a little pricey but will last you ages if you use the right amount. Give all the Smashbox variants a swatch if you're looking for a primer, with all their variants you'll definitely find the right one for you!
Amanda n.
Timberlea, NS
Love this brand in general there primes are all amazing these are truly a great product covers amazing blends easy able to hide under foumdation a must try for those who havent
💄MystikRosa💄 M.
Laval, QC
Got this product as a sample and i really liked how its light and not heavy on the skin. It also helped me correct the spots i have on my face. I have very dry skin and it didn’t dry out my skin. Will definitely buy a full size.
Sharan K.
Etobicoke , ON
This is photo perfect gives you instantly photo ready look for insta or whichever photo app you use. Glam and glowy hides uneven skin tone. It is not suitable for all skin types such try on your skin first. I hope you will like it as everyone have different preferences.
skylar m.
Acton, ON
i didnt find it did much for colour correcting and i didnt like how it sat under my foundation, it made it look like it was peeling off
dara p.
82 Aubrey stree, Bracebridge, ontario,ca P1L 1M5
This is something I wouldn't normally use. I thought i woukd try it out but i found it didn't do much for my skin.
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
One of my favorites products of make up!! Love love love!! Excellent!! 100% recommended!! :) loving this product!
Tiko T.
New Castle
Smashbox cosmetics smashbox cosmetics photo finish color correctinh primer balance is amaZinh
Clarivic D.
doral,fl
For Being honest Is one of the best smashbox products 💃🏻I Really Like it , Its Easy to use
Rita E.
Vancouver
This primer is ok. Smashbox original primer I find is much nicer in texture and smoothing. As for this correcting primer, I didn’t find it did much for evening out any discolouration. The texture was more lotion type consistency. Great if it’s what you prefer.