Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer - Balance

BY SMASHBOX

With a satiny, weightless texture that blends easily with skin Contains antioxidants & vitamins A & E that lessen wrinkles & dark spots Helps correct face color while unifying skin tone Features a green color to reduce redness Preps skin perfectly for... see more...

Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
1,279 reviews
Great product worked as stated. Would purchase again and would recommend to others also. Great product!
Elisama M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great smell. Good for skin. Perfect for hydrating the face. Good product. Easy to find. Great price.
James K.
Columbus, OH
Great product very affordable good primer balance tones on your face thinking about buying again
Ashley W.
Napoleon, OH
Super easy to use and last me for quite a long time! I can purchase it at Sephora no problems
Phoenix H.
I love this color corrector! It’s a bit scary at first, but I love it so much. It’s amazing
Brenda M.
mission
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is amazing! I usually Buy the green one since I have a lot of redness. Blurred my pores and evened our my skin tone.
Angel S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love all of the Smashbox products they all seem to work really well and feel really nice on your skin. I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate my skin at all. I would recommend this to others.
Kayla S.
Irvine , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this color corrector but it definitely is a little bit pricey which isn’t the best to repurchase
Savannah B.
Milton, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Didn’t last throughout the day and separated from my foundation. It also didn’t colour correct my redness like I was hoping it would.
Sarah J.
Conroe, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
The creamiest and softest formula for my dry skin. If you have oily skin I would test it out first.