Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer - Balance

BY SMASHBOX

With a satiny, weightless texture that blends easily with skin Contains antioxidants & vitamins A & E that lessen wrinkles & dark spots Helps correct face color while unifying skin tone Features a green color to reduce redness Preps skin perfectly for... see more...

Diana S.
Fort Worth , TX
I really like this product but I wouldn’t buy it again because it feels to me like it’s the same as the revlon one
Sonali V.
Richardson, TX
I love this Primer.
A nice base is very important for a flawless makeup.
And this primer does that job really well.
Jewel G.
New Plymouth
This product really does help discolorations on the face. I keep one of these in my kit at all times just in case
Krystal J.
This product is the best. It doesn't break my face out and works wonderfully with my foundation. Buy it, ladies!
Rebekah H.
This is really good. It fills in my pored without breaking me out, and it keeps my makeup on just about all day.
Tori F.
Conway, AR
Best color correcting primer ever. It helps balance out my skin tons. I love this and it’s great on my dry skin.
Amy D.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
Works well to smooth skin. However, this primer does not work well with all foundations. Can come it set cake-y.
Michelle W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Didn’t see any color correction. I haven’t cared for the smash box cc primers. Love other smash box products.
Valeria M.
Highland , CA
I don’t usually use this unless I’m going to a family party put I definitely looks with it on huge difference
Yamilet L.
chicago
This primer is good I will recommend it to someone that will want a matte finish and corrects imperfections