Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer - Balance

BY SMASHBOX

With a satiny, weightless texture that blends easily with skin Contains antioxidants & vitamins A & E that lessen wrinkles & dark spots Helps correct face color while unifying skin tone Features a green color to reduce redness Preps skin perfectly for... see more...

Eleni P.
Canton, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love using this under my foundation! It makes my skin look so good! I love how soft it goes on my skin! I will buy this over and over again.
Paige Y.
Paw Paw
Smashbox has amazing primers that do really well. I got a few samples from ulta and in my beauty bags and so far I have really liked them.
Taylor C.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This really works balancing out crazy colors. It’s a solid primer too. I wouldn’t use it every day, but it’s good for a full coverage look.
Hailey M.
Parkland, FL
I love this primer so much it feels my pores and it keeps my make up on all day like I could be sweating and my make up would still be on
Josie J.
Monroeville, IN
Highly reccomend this !! I got a sample in my sephora play box and decided to order the full size product because I liked it so much
Hay B.
Pittsburgh, PA
My first time using a color corrector was with this and it worked pretty well. For the price, I won't be purchasing it again though
Shakena M.
CARMEL, NY
Don't really have any feelings on this product. It's not my fave, but I don't hate it. It works, don't like the sticky texture
Marissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
My skin can dry out easily, but this glides on without drying out. Lasts long. Perfect base for all makeup applications!
Giovanna P.
new york, new york
My first time using smash box color correcting primer and I don’t really see a difference in my makeup routine with it.
Courtney H.
Racine, WI
Liked this smashbox primer..ot worked good for the oilier parts of my skin but not too well on thw more drier parts..