Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer - Balance

BY SMASHBOX

With a satiny, weightless texture that blends easily with skin Contains antioxidants & vitamins A & E that lessen wrinkles & dark spots Helps correct face color while unifying skin tone Features a green color to reduce redness Preps skin perfectly for... see more...

Baylee C.
west chester, ohio
Purchased at: ULTA
Great quality product and is completely affordable. I have oily skin and it seems to really work for me. I use this for full coverage glam. It lasts me all night long and I would highly recommend this product
Sarah W.
Kent, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m not the biggest fan of smashbox’s photo finish color correcting primer. While it gave my skin a nice foundation before my foundation and concealer, I did not see any difference in color correcting.
Jessica K.
London, KY
I have horrible redness in my skin. and almost anything can make my skin irritated and even redder in color. So i tried this as recommended by a sephora employee i honestly do not feel like it did any good and the price was outrageous for not helping.
ashlee p.
I loved this color correcting primer and it worked amazingly well but it was just too much money for me. This primer balanced tone out well for hours after application evening skin tone and leveling the color of blemishes. If I had a larger primer budget then I would buy this color correcting Miracle every time but for now I had to dock a star for price.
Lacey N.
Vinegar bend, AL
I had the green bottle that help correct redness. It worked really well until I found something that I don’t even need to color correct with. All in all, this is a great color correction product. I recommend.
Hilary L.
Winchester, IL
Great primer that really evens out my skin tone and allows for a super smooth base for foundation application. Smash box is my #1primer go to! I have dry skin and just need to moisturize before hand in the winter but it works perfect in the summer.
Amanda M.
Bedford, PA
I have very slight unevenness in my skin tone but it’s enough to bother me. This corrector didn’t seem to make much of a difference for me but I may just be too picky when it comes to coverage. For the price this product just isn’t worth it for me.
theredwitch s.
This is not for me. I am a dry skin type with cystic acne! This was a miss for me because it’s straight up dimethicone in a bottle. I had to gives this away but luckily my sister loves it and it works for her.
April P.
Cleveland, OH
This product is pricey. It’s works ok but I’ve used other color correctors that are cheaper and equal or better quality. It does feel a bit greasy but ultimately does the job. Not sure I would purchase this again.
Jaqueline V.
I LOVE THIS PRIMER!! And, this is a great price - the best I've seen. I only recently began using "expensive" makeup and this was the first item I tried.