Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer - Balance

BY SMASHBOX

With a satiny, weightless texture that blends easily with skin Contains antioxidants & vitamins A & E that lessen wrinkles & dark spots Helps correct face color while unifying skin tone Features a green color to reduce redness Preps skin perfectly for... see more...

Reghan J.
Hampton, VA
Everyone who is into makeup should know about this product I squeeze it like toothpaste when I am almost on empty. I feel like it is a little pricy for what it is but that’s just the makeup game. I would recommend to anyone the only reason I don’t purchase again and again is I can find an alternative from the drug store that does the same job for a cheaper price.
_thirdeyefleye F.
I have tried all of their primers. Love all of them this one is good if your skin tone is flat. It evens skin tone and softens pores. All of these primers are super lightweight and dry really fast. They make your makeup last longer and look smother. I'd say any of the primers are great.
Grace R.
Moreno Valley ca
I really like this I put this on my red spots on the face or under my eyes and it takes away the darkness and makes your face really dewy looking and nice and it’s easy to apply and blend and the packaging is very nice highly recomend it looks very nice under makeup as well
Adriana H.
Culver City , CA
I like all the primera from smash box in general, I think this is a good choice for color correction, i did found the formula slightly heavier than the regular primer but overall have good results and made makeup application smoother and longe lasting .
Krysta R.
Pasadena, TX
These primers are amazing! Love them! They work so well! It gets rid of my redness and also makes my skin tone even. My makeup stays on so much longer too. There is no oily feeling to it like other color correcting primers and leaves your face matte
Hillari B.
Hot Springs, AR
I had high hopes because I am an avid smash box primer user, I usually buy the regular one but decided to try this. It applies easily and blends well, but as the day went on I don’t think it help up as well as the original, so I’ll be sticking with that.
Sarah L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I don’t necessarily enjoy smashbox’s photo finish primer because of its formula but I decided to try out the color correcting version of it. They work pretty okay and it sheers out a lot and doesn’t feel and silicony as their other primer.
monique v.
N Hollywood, CA
Love this ! It actually evens out and corrects my skin tone and it makes my face dry supper matte and soft, makes it so much easier for makeup to be applied because it gives such a soft surface
Dannika W.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product because it goes on to light. I don’t feel like It’s caked onto my face. It does what it’s supposed to in all the right places and I think it really grabs my foundation (in the best way) when I need it to.
Maribel P.
Cicero, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve just started using this and Smashbox has always been my top brand . It’s good for combination skin and very easy to apply . It does cover my redness by my nose so i would really recommend it if your typing to get ride of redness or redness from pimples