Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer - Balance

BY SMASHBOX #77 in Color Corrector

With a satiny, weightless texture that blends easily with skin Contains antioxidants & vitamins A & E that lessen wrinkles & dark spots Helps correct face color while unifying skin tone Features a green color to reduce redness Preps skin perfectly for... see more...

Amy Z.
Purchased from Ulta, not really knowing what to get I decided to give it a try. I'd say it's ok if ya have great skin anyway but just a need a little correcting. I'm not all that impressed for myself though. I don't even have a lot of correcting that needs to be done, but it just didn't agree with my skin and my foundation.
Reghan J.
Hampton, VA
Everyone who is into makeup should know about this product I squeeze it like toothpaste when I am almost on empty. I feel like it is a little pricy for what it is but that’s just the makeup game. I would recommend to anyone the only reason I don’t purchase again and again is I can find an alternative from the drug store that does the same job for a cheaper price.
_thirdeyefleye F.
I have tried all of their primers. Love all of them this one is good if your skin tone is flat. It evens skin tone and softens pores. All of these primers are super lightweight and dry really fast. They make your makeup last longer and look smother. I'd say any of the primers are great.
Jenny K.
Stony Brook, NY
Use VERY LIGHTLY! It’s a strong color that can make you look bruised if you overdo it. I would recommend it under a fairly high coverage foundation because super light ones may let the color show through. It does work wonders for correcting scar-discoloration (lighter patches)
Sarah L.
Miami, Fl
I don’t necessarily enjoy smashbox’s photo finish primer because of its formula but I decided to try out the color correcting version of it. They work pretty okay and it sheers out a lot and doesn’t feel and silicony as their other primer.
ashlee p.
I loved this color correcting primer and it worked amazingly well but it was just too much money for me. This primer balanced tone out well for hours after application evening skin tone and leveling the color of blemishes. If I had a larger primer budget then I would buy this color correcting Miracle every time but for now I had to dock a star for price.
Amanda M.
Bedford, PA
I have very slight unevenness in my skin tone but it’s enough to bother me. This corrector didn’t seem to make much of a difference for me but I may just be too picky when it comes to coverage. For the price this product just isn’t worth it for me.
Courtney H.
Racine, WI
Liked this smashbox primer..ot worked good for the oilier parts of my skin but not too well on thw more drier parts..
Jewel G.
New Plymouth
This product really does help discolorations on the face. I keep one of these in my kit at all times just in case
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Great product worked as stated. Would purchase again and would recommend to others also. Great product!