BY SMASHBOX

Lila O.
Newport Beach , CA
I used this lip gloss on my wedding day, and my makeup artist was kind enough to give me a sample tube to touch up with throughout the day.  The color enhanced the natural Rose tone of my lips, there was a nice glossiness, and it was sticky enough to remain on my lips, but not so sticky that my hair was constantly getting stuck in it. A+++
Yahaira O.
Moreno Valley , CA
Lip glosses were never my favorite until I tried this specific brand. I didn't expect to feel as I my lips were hydrated and moisturized. If you want your lips to feel and look glossy this is the brand for you! I am over satisfied with this purchase.
Stephanie B.
Bronx, NY
I do have a few of these colors I like Smashbox they're very good brand this is not too tacky it stays on pretty well it's not sticky the pigment is really good I like Smashbox a lot definitely would recommend
Agnes L.
Atlanta, GA
No disappointment here, love Smashbox, and the color Aura is subtle yet sexy. Great with a smoky eye, or just worn alone with a little mascara, and touch of blush.Good color for all ages. Would recommend this product!
Selene R.
Gardena, CA
This is one of the first items i ever bought from Smashbox. It doesn't feel sticky on the lips at all. I'm not big on gloss, but this is the one i reach for when i don't fell like wearing a Matte lip.
Shelbie D.
Bakersfield, CA
Smashbox cosmetics always comes great the lipgloss stays on all day you hardly ever have to reapply even if you're drinking something only time I ever had to repply is if I lick with my lips a lot
salena v.
Pauma Valley, CA
I love this lip gloss I have naturally small lips so it helps Inhance them a little not as much as I wanted but it works and I love the glossiness that it lasts all day long
Haley S.
Deer River, MN
This product is so buttery and smooth it feels as if you're wearing nothing at all. The pigmentation is phenomenal. It's so rich and vibrant that it makes your lips pop.
Kassie P.
Smashbox is such an amazing company with amazing colors that are well pigmented. You can find products at Sephora or at their company website. Packaged very nicely!
savannah b.
coarsegold, CA
I love the pigmentation of this product and the sewmless applocation. It is mid range priced and similar to many others but overall a good choice.