BY SMASHBOX

Description Early shoots in our L.A. photo studio call for wide-awake, bright eyes that wow! We added the benefits and buildable coverage of BB to a lightweight under-eye cream that instantly illuminates. Benefits •Primes. Conceals. Hydrated. Illuminates. •Protects with SPF 15 •Reduces appearance of dark circles & puffiness—now and over time •Visibly firms and smoothes fine lines & wrinles • Cruelty-free More Details Use above and below brow to highlight and lift. How To Use Twist to release. Brush from inner to outer corner. For extreme dark circles, apply in V- shape. Pat to blend. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Fragrance & Talc. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: OCTINOXATE 4.10% , TITANIUM DIOXIDE 1.40% , ZINC OXIDE 1.50% INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU , CYCLOPENTASILOXANE , DIMETHICONE , DIMETHICONE SILYLATE , DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE , BUTYLENE GLYCOL , PHENYL TRIMETHICONE , PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE , TOCOPHERYL ACETATE , SODIUM HYALURONATE , CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER , CAFFEINE , ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN , YEAST EXTRACT\FAEX\EXTRAIT DE LEVURE , OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE , POLYGLYCERYL-6 POLYRICINOLEATE , PHYTOSPHINGOSINE , ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8 , SILICA , MAGNESIUM SULFATE , PROPYLENE CARBONATE , TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE , POLYSILICONE-11 , SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE , ALUMINA , LAURETH-7 , STEARIC ACID , ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE , CHLOROXYLENOL , PHENOXYETHANOL , [+/- MICA , TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77492) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77499)] “Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.” see more...

guess? W.
Joliet , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Light/Medium (golden medium beige), Medium (natural tan)
I really love this! A skin care and corrector for the eye area . Product like this is Of rarity. I like the fiber application which applies smoothly. The B.B. cream is light weight so it absorb in the skin and you can still use a concealer for extra coverage or as a radiant highlighter.
LaToya W.
Rincon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Dark (deep tan)
This is the best eye concept I've ever used.  It's easy to apply and gives illuminating full coverage without the heavy/want feel.  It lasts all day on my oily skin without getting shiny.  This is my daily go to even if I don't wear foundation with it.
April W.
For me, this has been a game changer! Before I couldn't find any mainstream cosmetics that was fitting for African American skin; it was either it broke me out, literally burned my skin, gave me rashes, etc (You name it, I ended up getting it). UNTIL! I came across Smashbox.. My cousin has been using them for years now, and I decided to give it a try.. This one is one of my favorites. I don't like the heavy make up look, I like my make up to look as natural as possible (better when pulling off dramatic looks.. to me of course).
Kryssie H.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Medium (natural tan)
I'm not a huge fan of this BB cream concealer. It doesn't have great coverage and it's very yellow on me. The lady at Ulta matched it for me and it was ok as a sample but when I got it home I really realized that I didn't like it. For the $26 I was really disappointed.
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Light/Medium (golden medium beige)
I was pleasantly surprised! I usually go for super thick concealers to cover dark circles but I picked this up and am impressed by the coverage yet it's a lighter formula that blends easily. I also thought it was easy to match my skin. It stays on for me all day and it has spf- as I get older this is so important. Dual usage it's a winner!
Jeanelle M.
The coverage is so versatile. You can built for maximum coverage by applying on primed skin or use as light to medium coverage by applying on misted skin. I use daily for natural look with little to no makeup as well as I use for special occasions. My #DailyGrail!
Jojo G.
New Orleans, LA
When I could get this product to work, it worked nicely. The problem is that it tended to go on streaky, and when I would try to pat or blend for more coverage and blending, it simply wiped off. This could be because my under eyes tend to be a bit more oily, so it's harder to get makeup to stay, but I've had much better luck just using smashbox's regular concealers.
Sandy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Light (warm light beige)
Ok, this BB cream concealer for eyes is literally life changing. My under eye area gets very dry and usually concealers sink into lines. Not this BB cream! It makes my eyes look hydrated, awake, and makes me look years younger. It lasts all day when set with a setting powder. I really can't say enough good things about this. I never want to be without it!
T A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Dark (deep tan)
Omg!!! I absolutely love this BB cream. It conceals beautifully and is very hydrating under the eye. I have tried other brands because I wanted to save money but I keep coming back to this Smashbox concealer. It's pretty fantastic. This is also very long wearing but not too heavy. One of my favorites concealers.
Elizabeth D.
Tamarac, FL
Review for: Fair ()
I been using this product for about 3 weeks. I read awesome reviews about it but for some reason I've noticed it cakes a little bit when I wear it for 4+hours. I use primer and it still does it. Other than that the color are easy to match and I like the formula a lot.
Shanae M.