5 colors available

BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Camera Ready Bb Cream Eyes SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Mountain Brk, AL
While this isn't my favorite concealer, it probably has to be either my second or third favorite high end formula. This is really creamy and blends out really well too. It provides pretty great coverage, but what really makes this formula stand out to me is the SPF. I know some people are sensitive to SPF, so this may be a con to them, but very few concealers contain SPF. Most SPF's really bother my eyes (burning and itching), but this doesn't at all. I'm not a big fan of the click up products, you can't tell when they're running out and I think the brush thing is kind of gross. I would recommend this to a friend.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
I didn't think I would say this but I can't wait until I can get this concealer! I tried it a couple of days ago and it worked so well! I was slightly upset they didn't have my color when I wanted to buy it. It's smooth, really easy to mix in, and it doesn't run or feel cakey when applied. Ive been looking for a concealer that blends well because my skin tone is so difficult to find that I usually end up mixing my foundations. If I was able to get this, it would have helped so much! The price is worth every penny!
Hana S.
Hana S.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is a pretty good concealer. It's not my favorite since it does crease a little on me. I do like how it feels light under the eyes. Perfect for the hot summer days. I will continue to use this until I find a concealer that doesn't crease on me.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Boca Raton, FL
This BB is amazing. Sets quickly without any creasing. The finish is mostly matte but you can still set it lightly if desired.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Palm Bay, FL
Easy to color match and apply. Full coverage yet lightweight and non caking. Can use alone or under powder
Jojo G.
Jojo G.
New Orleans, LA
When I could get this product to work, it worked nicely. The problem is that it tended to go on streaky, and when I would try to pat or blend for more coverage and blending, it simply wiped off. This could be because my under eyes tend to be a bit more oily, so it's harder to get makeup to stay, but I've had much better luck just using smashbox's regular concealers.
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Review for: Light
Ok, this BB cream concealer for eyes is literally life changing. My under eye area gets very dry and usually concealers sink into lines. Not this BB cream! It makes my eyes look hydrated, awake, and makes me look years younger. It lasts all day when set with a setting powder. I really can't say enough good things about this. I never want to be without it!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Review for: Light/Medium
I was pleasantly surprised! I usually go for super thick concealers to cover dark circles but I picked this up and am impressed by the coverage yet it's a lighter formula that blends easily. I also thought it was easy to match my skin. It stays on for me all day and it has spf- as I get older this is so important. Dual usage it's a winner!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Tamarac, FL
Review for: Fair
I been using this product for about 3 weeks. I read awesome reviews about it but for some reason I've noticed it cakes a little bit when I wear it for 4+hours. I use primer and it still does it. Other than that the color are easy to match and I like the formula a lot.
Kryssie H.
Kryssie H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Review for: Medium
I'm not a huge fan of this BB cream concealer. It doesn't have great coverage and it's very yellow on me. The lady at Ulta matched it for me and it was ok as a sample but when I got it home I really realized that I didn't like it. For the $26 I was really disappointed.
Shanae M.