Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox Brow Tech uploaded by Chiara V.Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox Brow Tech uploaded by Brittany M.Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox Brow Tech uploaded by Brittany M.

BY SMASHBOX

Description An all-in-one brow product that instantly fills, shapes and sets. Benefits Create a softly groomed look with this dual-ended stick. With an angled-tip pencil that precisely fills on one side, and a soft-hold gel and brow brush on the other, setting brows perfectly into place has never been easier. The waterproof formula lasts for 16 hours and resists sweat and humidity. More Details This product is formulated without fragrance, silicone and talc. This product is cruelty-free. How To Use • Use the angled pencil to fill in and define brows, then brush the soft hold gel through brows for a complete polished look. • A little goes a long way. To get the most out of this product, twist the pencil up ever so slightly and use just a small amount of pressure when applying. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Fragrance & Talc. PENCIL INGREDIENTS: Polyethylene, Ozokerite, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Zinc Stearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire de Candelilla, C20-40 Alcohols, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sorbitan Tristearate, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499)] GEL INGREDIENTS: Water\Aqua\Eau, VP/VA Copolymer, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol GEL INGREDIENTS: Water\Aqua\Eau, VP/VA Copolymer, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product several times, and I've grown to like it! It goes on smoothly and blends well. Just wish it gad more range of colors and was a little bigger. Expensive for the size.
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brow tech to go!!! I have blonde hair so I use the color taupe. I started using this when I FIRST started coloring in my eyebrows because it was so easy to use! I actually still use it now when Im more in a hurry and dont have time to sit around and mess with them!! I definitely recommend this product!!

Sorry if it looks a little "dirty" but it stays in my makeup bag at all times!
Kiyeera P.
Review for: Brunette
AMAZING. That's the word I'd use to describe this. I don't know if there was something wrong with mine but when I would swatch it on my hand or even try it on my eyebrows it was like no pigment was coming off. So I quit trying to use it. Recently I decided to try it again, and it definitely was pigmented. My brows pretty much looked better than ever. The gel isn't bad but I don't feel like it does much.
Heather R.
Review for: Brunette
I love this concept of having everything you need in one package. The color and pigmentation is just perfect. Some might think the applicator is to large but it shape makes its easy to feather in natural hair strokes with the tip. The thicker side is great for adding more color definition. I am very happy that the brow gel is clear also.
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
I used the original Smashbox Brow Tech (powder & wax) for YEARS before switching to Anastasia Beverly Hills during the brand's rise to fame. Recently, Smashbox launched their Brow Tech To Go pencil and brow gel, so I was intrigued. I purchased the pencil in the shade TAUPE, which is a match for my dirty blonde hair. The color was wonderful...

...and that is the only good thing I have to say about this product.

The slanted pencil was difficult to use and I had an interesting time trying to fill my sparse brows with this item. The color payoff wasn't dramatic; I had to keep going over the same areas in light strokes to achieve the illusion of fuller eyebrows. Even then, the shape needed touching-up, as the pencil itself is too bulky for thin brows.
I did use this pencil for approximately a week, and then it stopped working. The product simply refused to rotate upwards, despite that it seemed that there was still plenty of pencil remaining in the tube. I've read many other reviews stating the same problem with this faulty pencil. It just doesn't last!

The brow gel itself wasn't terrible, but it certainly wasn't anything to write home about. Personally, I prefer the Anastasia Beverly Hills tinted gel to the one that comes with the Smashbox product.

Overall, I found this product to be bulky and mediocre. I understand the logic of combining two popular brow products into a single wand, but the design could have been far better. I'll be staying with my ABH Brow Wiz and Tinted Brow Gel. Now I remember why I switched away from Smashbox in the first place!
Grace F.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product for a quick brow fix!!! The angled pen helps make the perfect arch and the clear brow gel holds everything in place!!! On the expensive side but totally worth it! ❤❤❤
Christine G.
Review for: Brunette
This is an awesome product! You have different options for how you want to use the pencil - you can get a thin line or a thicker line when filling the brows in. I also like the fact that it comes with a clear Brow Gel on the other end of the pencil!
Tori F.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. It lasted me a whole year and I just now bought another one bc I ran out on the first one. If you like pencils to do your brows then this one is for you.
Brittany F.
Gautier, MS
I bought this in the color taupe, since that is one of the most universal shades. I have medium brown hair and it matches me perfectly and the slant of the brow pencil helps with applying it. The formula is long lasting on your face and when set with the brow gel, it looks really natural. My only complaint is that the pencil doesn't have enough in it...it didn't last long enough for me.
B H.
I love this brow pencil. The shades are great with enough pigmentation, but not overwhelming. It's easy to go light or go heavy. I also love the shape of the pencil, which helps with making the brows look more natural. However, I have relatively full brows so I don't know what this would be like for someone who wants to draw on brows. I found this product to be great for evening out and filling out my relatively full brows.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work on your brows?
Stephi D.
Shaw Afb, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many shades does this come in?
Jacque D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this product leave me with natural looking eyebrows or will they look drastically over done? I don't really do too much with my make up but I want something that will leave my eyebrows looking more filled in yet not cakey.
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Lydia G.
Ive wanted to try new brow products, what can you measure it up to? Or similar too? What does it come with?