BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Always Sharp 3D Liner Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
Interesting concept but a bit weird to use. Apparently if you twist the lid back on after use, it self-sharpens and once you run out of the tip, you can keep twisting your lid until a new tip pops out. Don't know how it works mechanically but it is a bit awkward to use. I constantly feel like the tip is going to break off if I close the lid too tightly so my lid is always loosely on. Application is OK, it isn't really smooth and can pull on your eyes, but it's good for under eye lining and tightlining. I have their copper color and it's beautiful if you're not looking for a dark, but not black liner.
Lexi C.
Logan, UT
I love that this always stays sharp! There's a sharpener in the lid so whenever you screw the cap back on, it gets sharpened. The color pay off is amazing and it stays put! After it dries it's not going to move around or get smudged. My only complaint is it doesn't stay on the waterline, upper or lower. I can barely get any color to show up and it stays for like 10 minutes before completely disappearing. So if you're looking for an eyeliner specifically for the waterline, I wouldn't recommend this one.
Jez P.
New Lenox, IL
This is definitely my current go to eyeliner. I used to use drug store make up, but it would always end up giving me this raccoon eye look. I switched to this after going to Sephora and asking them what was the most water/smudge proof and this was it. I have been using it since! I like it because I don't even need a pencil sharpener to use it! it's already built in to the tip! My only thing is that if I draw on wings with it, it will not last too long at all.
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
Really impressed with this product! I received it as a gift, it came in a set for eyes- complete with two of these eyeliners, a mascara, eyeshadow primer, and eyeshadow set. The pigmentation of this is great and the formula is really creamy- it didn't tug on my eyes either! I've actually been trying out the brown eyeliner as faux freckles and the pigmentation is so good, that it may actually be too pigmented to draw on freckles! ūüėā
Laura R.
Washington, DC
I am a huge fan of this eyeliner with built in sharpener. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. Even though it's waterproof, it comes off pretty easily with face wash at night. I initially purchased it because my old favorite liner was out of stock. I just purchased my 3rd one of these. I cannot say enough how amazing it is to have the sharpener in the lid.
Sara W.
Norman, OK
This is my all time favorite eye pencil! It's always sharp enough to get a nice fine line on my lid. It's creamy and smooth and wears really well throughout the day. I do wish there was a way to tell how much product is left so I knew when to reorder though. Mine ran out after a few months and I couldn't get my hands on a replacement right away.
Caity A.
Connersville, IN
I absolutely love this Smasbox Always Sharp Eyeliner. I received this in a Smashbox Try It Kit that I bought from Birchbox. I love how smooth it goes on, and how it stays on all day without smudging. I also love how it sharpens itself inside the lid when you put the lid on. It's like magic! I definitely recommend this Eyeliner!
Melissa R.
Fort Worth, TX
Lov it they have a set at ulta wear it comes with a full size brown and black one a full size eyeshadow trio and small eye primer I believe for only 40 enstead of paying for just this one item the 20 all products are great and a wonderful deal a lov it I will def. Re purchase and hope the have the same set its a great savings
Dani L.
Brentwood, TN
I've been loyal to my stila liquid liner for years but wanted a change and something that could give me more control. This pencil is it! I love that it never dulls bc of the built in sharpener in the cap. I can get w super precise line every time and I'm really liking the staying power of this liner too. Thumbs up for sure.
Lauren V.
Sharon, MA
This pencil blows my mind because it literally is always sharp. It was a little confusing to figure out how to get more product to come out but it wasn't a huge deal. The color payoff was great, I use this basically every day on my outer lower waterline. Would definitely recommend and can't wait to get more colors!
Genesis Z.
Oxnard, CA
For anyone who uses this on a daily basis, does this liner smudge?
Marina G.
Ive used this before and it was very pigmented. How is the durability?
Kimberley A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for an eyeliner for years that doesn't smudge under my eyes by the end of my work day. Has anyone had luck with this liner?
Alex K.
Waco, Tx
Is this smudge proof? Or waterproof?
Kamille H.
Kendall Park, NJ
I have a bigg problem with eyeliner smudging and running on my waterline and still haven't found one that will really stay put. I've heard this is greatt but I was wondering if other people would recommend it?