20 colors available

BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox On The Rocks Be Legendary Lip Gloss Set Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox
  • "I love all the colors on me and all of them are very moisturizing and long lasting. " in 1 review
  • "On me they last a really long time especially if I line my lips before. " in 1 review
  • "I had never used smashbox gloss before and Im so glad that I was gifted this!" in 1 review
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Legendary (true red)
Smashbox is definitely not a go-to brand for me when it comes to lip gloss. I had tried one years ago and disliked it, but give the Be Legendary gloss a try anyway. Unfortunately, I dislike this gloss as well. The color is nice and the application very smooth, but the gloss itself is very sticky. Parting my lips to speak feels incredibly awkward while wear this gloss. As it starts to wear off, it becomes tacky and clumpy feeling. For me, this gloss just doesn't fair well.
Clarissa D.
Clarissa D.
Review for: On The Rocks
Esta é a minha primeira experiência com Smashbox como uma marca e estou muito animado com o seu conjunto de brilho labial_ Eles duram muito tempo, são nit escorrendo e as cores são grandes. Eu vivo tons nus e eu estou amando these.e quero Testar Todas essas cores lindas Para Mim Mostra para  como Mihas amigas e Divulgar NAS Minhas redes sociais
Kaylene W.
Kaylene W.
Midland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip product! There's a great range of colors from nudes to vibrants. The formula lasts quite a while on my lips, even longer when paired with a lip liner. It is a thicker formula and is tacky on the lips, but that doesn't bother me. Will definitely buy more shades!
Nydia R.
Nydia R.
Dallas, TX
I've tried so many different brands of lip sticks and this liquid lip is definitely in my top few! I just wish the bottle was a little bigger to feel like I was really getting my money's worth! But other than that i love it!
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Review for: Legendary (true red)
I love this lip gloss!!! It isn't sticky and is long lasting. The square shaped packaging is so cool and has an easy application. I highly recommend this product to people looking for a nice everyday gloss!
Romi G.
Romi G.
Review for: On The Rocks
This is my first experience with Smashbox as a brand and I am very excited about their lip gloss set. They last long, are nit runny and the colors are great. I live nude shades and I am loving these.
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these lip gloss was, super pigmented and thick formula. You can apply them by itself or over a lipstick. They do last longer than other lip-glosses. I would repurchase again.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Sun Valley, CA
I got this for Christmas and the colors come out nice but the finish is very tacky and sticky :/
Raquel R.
Raquel R.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love buying these kits for my self and for gifts , For my self I get to try them out without buying the full size , so i buy these kits , test them out and If I like them I re buy the full size , I buy mines at macy and I would recommend to others , you never know you can fall in love with them by buying the kits
Payton K.
Payton K.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such an old set that I don't even think you can get anymore but if you can get your hands on it (and it's on SALE) it wouldn't be a bad thing to pick up for yourself or as a gift. I like the neutrals, but the formula isn't anything to freak out over.
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How red is this? Is it too glossy?
V B.
V B.
Is it long-lasting? Does it come off when you eat/drink/kiss?
S.Y. B.
S.Y. B.
Do you think this would make a good stocking stuffer for Christmas?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Memphis, TN
i have heard mixed things on this product. is it worth the money or should i just stay with my drugstore items
Anna P.
Anna P.
I have never used one, and would like to know if they are durable and pigment well?