BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSmashbox
Cosmetics Nourishing Face Primer Serum

Smashbox Cosmetics Nourishing Face Primer Serum

Elevate your beauty routine with a dose of self-care. This omega-rich primer serum has a blend of 5 key ingredients & 5 wellness benefits featuring cannabis sativa hemp seed oil. It helps reduce redness & irritation, moisturizes all day, helps skin feel smoother, preps for makeup & helps balance the skin’s microbiome. Skin looks refreshed & radiant—with or without makeup.

SooEs this product does the job?
From what I’m reading this product can be used either under or over moisturizer. What is your preference and why?
Is this suitable for dry skin? Sometimes my skin just sucks up moisturizers
Start your review of Smashbox Cosmetics Nourishing Face Primer Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Marivi M.
Yonkers, NY
Smashbox Cosmetics Nourishing Face Primer Serum uploaded by Marivi M.
The Mindful 5 Nourishing Face Primer is one of the best primers I've ever used, it does everything in one application: replenish your skin with deep Hydration, blurs pores, preps for moisturizers and makeup, makes your Foundation looks smoother, has long-wearing effect and even doubles as a night serum. I live for their ingredients and innovative formula that works for every skin type and delivers effective results naturally, without the need of harsh chemicals. I wish you could see how insanely beautiful my makeup looked at 3 a.m. even after a long shift and the best thing is that I didn't even used setting powder nor sprays. ( I took this picture approximately 10hrs after makeup application) I couldn't believe it myself when I looked at the mirror and there were not creases at all and my pores were still almost undetectable. Plus it gave me the most beautiful glow and my skin felt moisturized even after removing all my makeup. I don't have words to describe how much I love this primer... My skin has improved considerably since I started using this product and all my coworkers, fellow Makeup Artists, friends and clients are constantly asking me if I'm using a different Foundation or have had facials, but no, it's just my new favorite primer. And just so I can help you- Details FYI: I have combination to oily skin with little dark spots caused by acne scars, dryness around my eyes, cheeks and forehead, plus visible enlarged pores around my nose area.
Sarah L.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m still forming my opinion on this product, but was forced to review to post a photo. Pros: makes foundation application a breeze especially on sensitive skin and helps makeup last longer. Cons: makes my skin feel really oily and I worry it is causing small whiteheads (still determining cause).
Iris H.
Smashbox Cosmetics Nourishing Face Primer Serum uploaded by Iris H.
Super hydrating and leaves my skin supple and ready for makeup. The scent is a bit strong but it goes away fast enough. Not messy or greasy which is great.
Kari L.
South Lyon, MI
Smashbox Cosmetics Nourishing Face Primer Serum uploaded by Kari L.
It’s a really light weight moisturizing serum that can also be used as a primer for makeup, and I absolutely love it. It’s fast drying and not oily on my skin either-really love the packaging and ingredients as well!! Part of my normal routine
Kimberleigh J.
Lewiston, ID
Smashbox Cosmetics Nourishing Face Primer Serum uploaded by Kimberleigh J.
This serum is great and really leaves your skin feeling soft and nourished, ready for base application. My makeup doesn’t look cakey or dry, it stays flawless throughout the day and my t-zone looks amazing. My makeup looks as great at the end of the day as it did when I first put it on. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the smell can be a little overpowering. Otherwise highly recommend this product.
Brittany K.
Peru, NY
Smashbox Cosmetics Nourishing Face Primer Serum uploaded by Brittany K.
I am someone who has really dry skin and no matter what I do my skin looks flakey and dry by the end of the day. This keeps my makeup looking fresh and natural all day! I also think it feels nourishing on my skin and I see a difference if I forget to use it for a few days. Its also tacky when you pat it into the skin which makes it a great base for makeup. Highly recommend!
Madison S.
Monroe, LA
Smashbox Cosmetics Nourishing Face Primer Serum uploaded by Madison S.
Before receiving this product from Influenster I had never used a face serum primer! I can definitely say I was impressed! It feels so good and leave my skin looking amazing! I definitely would have recommended this primer to my friends
Kendra P.
Fort Smith, AR
Smashbox Cosmetics Nourishing Face Primer Serum uploaded by Kendra P.
Smashbox Cosmetics Nourishing Face Primer Serum uploaded by Kendra P.
This stuff is so amazing! I had a red blemish on my face the night before I put this serum on. I woke up and my face was so smooth looking and NO BLEMISHES! I was super surprised and totally in love with this product now!
Lilli R.
Smashbox Cosmetics Nourishing Face Primer Serum uploaded by Lilli R.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I really like this primer it has a serum feel to it and some great skincare ingredients and benefits that sit really nicely under makeup, ingredients look mostly natural and the dropper on this is really nice . I’m not a huge fan of the smell but it wears off.
Ana Carolina I.
Los Angeles, CA
Smashbox Cosmetics Nourishing Face Primer Serum uploaded by Ana Carolina I.
I love to show off my skin and this product helped to moisturizer my skin and look so much better! I use everyday before my makeup which gives to my skin a beautiful glow!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...